Review of Piczzle.com

Piczzle.com reviews

Suite # 2353 1321 Upland Dr.
Houston,, TX 77043, US
pay@piczzle.com

1 star

erinc293
12/29/18

I ordered a photo puzzle as a gift for my fiance for Christmas. I wanted to be sure the photo resolution would turn out well. Their customer service was quick to respond (within hours and at most a day), professional (ensuring I had permission to use the photo), and affirming (ensuring my puzzle would be of good quality: they sent me a picture of the resolution). Arrived on time, and the box was very well made!

ilzec
12/2/18

During the ordering process, I ran into problems with my
cell phone photo resolution.

Kim, Amanda and Julie all stood by with helpful suggestions, accurate
information and interested support - to make sure I ended up getting not just a
puzzle, but the very best possible.

jessicas146
1/31/16

The site was easy to use and our puzzle's picture was clear. The pieces fit together well and it was just like what I sent in.

I received my puzzle for free in exchange for my honest review, all opinions are my own.

jantzenh
1/26/16

I received my puzzle and was extremely happy with the result. It's built with sturdy materials and fits together like a professional puzzle with no gaps or loose connections. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who would like a great and unique gift idea.

* I received a small puzzle for free in exchange for my review

kristenb32
1/16/16

Piczzle Custom Made Picture Puzzle I received free to review in exchange of my honest opinion. Was delivered quicker then I had expected. The box it came in had the picture on the cover as well as the puzzle. Great thick cardboard quality. Size is great in length and pieces are thick not flimsy. Literally lit up my 4 year olds face when we seen our picture on it. Picture on the puzzle and box it came in the quality and clear. Definetly would recommend it.

lisah158
12/12/15

I've got my order two weeks ago. Today we finished the 1,000pc puzzle we ordered from Piczzle, and it looks amazing!
I had few custom puzzles from others in the past, none of them is like piczzle's quality, image sharpens. I highly recommend these guys.

felicityr
8/25/15

I was given the opportunity to review my very own photo puzzle from Piczzle.
I jumped on the offer, and had a Medium 8 X 10 puzzle made with 30 pieces.
This is a picture of my husband, my dog pumpkin, and I.
The quality of this puzzle is great, it feels very durable, and the picture quality is clear, and very sharp. Piczzle can create picture puzzles from any picture you like, they have different sizes, and puzzle piece quantities as well. If you are looking a photo puzzle for a young one, you can get a small puzzle with a few pieces. their puzzles range from 6-2,000 pieces.
Piczzle's puzzles are made from quality cardboard, are cleanly cut so the pieces will match perfectly. The photo puzzle come in a nice box with the picture on the outside. The pieces stored in a ziplock bag.

The pictures are done with high quality printing. The printing is done using advanced digital printing, that results in sharp, clean, multicolored prints.
The cardboard has been laminated with a gloss finish.

christinaa21
8/6/15

I received a free piczzle photo puzzle from piczzle.com in exchange for writing an unbiased review. I have seen this type of photo puzzle before and have even ordered them from other sites. I have always been unimpressed and so I was a little skeptical about this one. However it surpassed all my expectations. I decided to order a puzzle with a photo of my daughter and her birth mother. I thought it would be a nice keep sake for when she was older. There were many options to choose from; Small, Medium or Large, circles, rectangles or heart puzzles. I chose a simple 6 piece rectangular puzzle so my daughter would not have to wait too long before she is able to complete it. It was easy to create and I was even able to add text to the puzzle. I was initially a little disappointed that while the large puzzle sizes could be made out of wood, the small puzzle sizes did not come in that option; they are only available in cardboard. It would seem to me that small numbered puzzle pieces would be for children and that children need wooden puzzles. However, the cardboard pieces that arrived were of very high quality. They are thick and sturdy. Much better quality than that of other companies I have tried. The photo puzzle comes in a beautiful keep sake cardboard box with a high quality print of the photo on it. The puzzle itself was easy to put together and I think my daughter, though still too young to try it now, will enjoy this puzzle for years to come. While these picture puzzles are expensive (when you're not getting it free for an unbiased review) I do think that perhaps the value is terrific. My daughter is Korean and while she sees her birth mother a good amount now, soon we will be leaving Korea and contact will be limited due to distance and language barriers. This photo puzzles, and others I may make for her, will be a fun way to keep memories alive and help bridge some gaps for her. That is priceless to me. I am sure many others would find this high quality product to be a priceless gift for a loved one as well.

lr19
12/31/13

I ordered my 500 piece personalized puzzle on Dec 10, 2013. It stayed "in process" until Dec 17. It then shipped the following day, Dec 18, and I didn't receive the puzzle until Dec 23. When I emailed them twice asking what was taking so long since in multiple places on the site it tells you from order to your door, it only takes 4 days, my first email was ignored, and my second email I got a response the next day saying it had already shipped the day before, but when I checked, it actually didn't ship until the day they responded to my email. It was a bit stressful, because I was starting to think it wouldn't arrive in time for Xmas, but it barely made it.

As for the actual puzzle, it looked nice, but when we were putting it together, we noticed 10 pieces that already had the pic coming off the puzzle piece, so that was a big disappointment. Also, in giant font on the actual puzzle, it says "Piczzle.com." That really upset me, because nowhere on their website does it say they put their website on your puzzle. If they would have warned me, I wouldn't have mind so much because I would be expecting it. Their website is already on the puzzle box, so putting it on the puzzle too without warning was upsetting...

As for the puzzle box, they put your pic on the box which is great, but unfortunately, it wasn't put on nicely so it was extremely bubbly.

Overall, processing and shipping was much slower than stated on their website. The puzzle pieces were already coming apart after just opening it and putting it together for the first time, and the puzzle box label was bubbly. I spent $50 on the puzzle, so I expect better than this and therefore cannot recommend this product. If you want a personalized puzzle, look elsewhere!!

Questions? Get answers from the Piczzle.com staff and other customers.

Piczzle.com?