PictureMaster.co.uk reviews

info@picturemaster.co.uk

1 Review From Our Community

kazv
5/11/17

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!

The WORST company I have ever had to deal with regarding returns. They refused to do a refund based on a 7 day policy which was not stated on the main site at all, and was hidden at the bottom of the page under the delivery policy tab.
I needed to return an A1 floater frame as my teachers clearly instructed me that it was misaligned and of poor quality, having paid £60 for it...
Not only did I have to endure the hassle of debating whether the frame I ordered was misaligned or not for 20 minutes, but the manager was unreasonable to speak to, hanging up on my mother, and had the audacity to be racist in her comments, .
I am an AS-level student and I begged for a return to no avail. With exams round the corner, returning this frame should have been the least of my worries. I am utterly frustrated and disappointed as this frame was for my final piece for my art exhibition.

This is clearly not a reliable website, with the poorest customer service I have ever dealt with. The company clearly do not value their customers, and I would strongly advise not purchasing from this site.

Questions? Get answers from the PictureMaster.co.uk staff and other customers.

PictureMaster.co.uk?