Physical Therapy Now Miami reviews

Tel: 305-570-1666
franchise@physicaltherapynow.com

andyz13
3/5/18

If you are looking for a physical therapy center In Miami, Florida. This is the right place, I saw them treat hundreds of patients while I was one. The trated neck pain injuries, auto accident whiplash injuries, back pain from slip and falls, i also saw them treat rotator cuff tears from sports injuries and also ankle fractures from sports injuries. So if you are looking for a good physical therapy center. Check out their reviews and dont hesitate to call.

sharmic
4/5/16

I partially tore ligaments on my right hand ankle. This has been a recurring injury for me because I never complete therapy. The therapist at PT are awesome, answer all your questions and really care about getting you a quicker better recovery! John the therapist and PTAs are incredibly knowledgeable, thorough, and takes time to hear me out. They are also incredibly realistic about recovery time and exercises I can&will do independently. Not only that, but I can ask any questions about what is going on with my body and she will listen attentively and answer me in ways I can understand. Most importantly, I feel incredibly comfortable and relaxed when working with her and I feel amazing when I leave! The management team is fantastic, there is never wait time or scheduling problems! There is always plenty of parking and locations all over Miami and they will even pick you up if u cant get to therapy on your own! PT NOW ROCKS, I would recommend them to anyone!

Questions? Get answers from the Physical Therapy Now Miami staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Physical Therapy Now Miami

Physical Therapy Now Miami?