Review of PhotoSerge

PhotoSerge reviews

jiml288
10/7/18

I purchased the preset package as advertised and never received the presets. It shows my credit card was charged for the purchase but no presets. I emailed them without a response and I have asked for a full refund. This guy is a piss-poor businessman and a creek!

cindyo21
4/11/18

I highly recommend Photoshop Quickstart. There is so much I have learned from it from making local adjustments, sky replacements and composites all wrapped up into one tutorial.

carolyng10
9/10/16

I have purchased several courses from this website. Every time I use a site provided discount code, I don't get the discount. In the past I have tried to contact the site and never got a response.

2 weeks ago I purchased a Landscape Master Class using the discount code and was charged the Full price!! ($147.00 vs $79.00). I've sent 5 messages asking for a billing correction and it still hasn't been fixed. The two messages I have received from my complaint have said, I'm busy right now I'll work it later. Now to add insult to injury this week, they've lowered the price to $59 dollars!

The courses are pretty good, however, I strongly recommend that people do not purchase the courses Until their support staff becomes more responsive and the discount code issues are resolved. It is clear to me that no one on the other end cares that we pay double and now triple the price we should have for courses.

Carolyn Gavares

Tip for consumers: Don't buy these courses until they resolve their billing issues otherwise she will be billed more than you should be for the courses.

ritab28
10/30/15

Initially I had a bad experience with this company but after contacting them they turned things around. Serge is a great teacher.

Questions? Get answers from the PhotoSerge staff and other customers.

1 Photo for PhotoSerge