Phones2Pounds

Phones2Pounds has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Phones2Pounds?

“Don't send your phone to them”

christopher r.
5/17/19

Total fraud, sent the phone they were offering £269 for it said payment is the same day, they got the phone sent a revised offer of 113 total bull shot saying it had pixel damage, it was like new. When I realised I would never get the phone back without paying postage and having to go through so much hassle I accepted the offer, still no Payment has been made days later. I try to call but it goes straight to answer phone or no one picks up, hmmm think I'm being played here. Anyway don't send you phone to phones2pounds they are fake. Other reviews will be from that business I'm sure. Just be careful find another company call them first talk to someone, I was in a rush and that was a mistake. Even your mobile provider might buy your phone from from you, I remember 3 used to.

christopherr255
May 17th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Phones2Pounds staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Phones2Pounds?

Have a question about Phones2Pounds?