Review of PhDThesisOnline

Tel: 844-309-7842
support@PhDThesisOnline.com

trixyr
8/15/16

When I have the service of PhDThesisOnline.com, I receive tremendous service. A paper is free from errors and I have the satisfaction that Im looking for because they exceed my expectations. I also requested for free cover page, outline and bibliography.

tomm1130
7/12/16

phdthesisonline.com is a papermill which does not fulfill any of their promises.

I ordered a term paper at PHD level and got

- the paper late

- written in very poor English (uncountable spelling and grammar mistakes)

- with an inacceptable content: For example:

* they repeated every statement at least twice, i.e. what´s been said already was reworded and said again a few pages later; seems to be their way to fill the pages)

* invented information (unsubstantiated)

* forgot to reference all information

* included references in the literature annex, which are not even mentioned once in the main body of the paper

The whole paper did not even meet an undergraduate level.

After having given them several extensions to improve the paper, they didn´t even once submit it for revision to a native English speaker. Content-wise it didn´t improve much either.

All in all a pure scam where one is being threatened to publish the paper and take legal action (that´s what I should do) against me. I am speechless! The money will never be paid back. It´s hopeless.

Hope that helps some of you to avoid these scammers.

jeremiahn8
1/12/16

Proposal i've received was fine, i liked the fact that i were updated every 3 days with new materials and all revisions were done quite fast. Also, final proofreading for free is really a nice option.

oxb1
12/4/15

The paper that I have ordered were not delivered in time, this fact disappointed me a lot. But this paper was really fascinating, besides this service provided me with many free features so I can recommend this service.

bobt70
12/3/15

When I have the service of PhDThesisOnline.com, I receive tremendous service. At first I saw some things that I wanted to be changed. But then I have the satisfaction that I'm looking for because they exceed my expectations. I also requested for free cover page, outline and bibliography.

susant62
12/2/15

I hate to edit a PHD thesis because I need to dedicate much time and effort. I can't have the life I want because of this requirement and when I have known PhDThesisOnline.com, they are the one that edits a paper. Millions thanks to them because they helped me.

ingrids7
12/1/15

Editing PHD is one of the most difficult requirements of mine and I can't focus much on it because I have many requirements to do but thanks to the help of PhDThesisOnline.com because they guide me in the process of editing a paper. They are the one that edited a document and they really take their time so that I will be happy with the result.

davidj148
12/1/15

The PhDThesisOnline.com provided me the highest quality of thesis. They are my top notch help and I never regret in having them. They are professional and affordable but among those things, they absolutely help me that made me satisfied about how they work. Since I am happy with their service, I'm going to recommend them to my friends and family.

Questions? Get answers from the PhDThesisOnline staff and other customers.

PhDThesisOnline?