PhatPerformanceParts reviews

Laguna Hills, California 92653, United States
sales@phatperformanceparts.com

dougl108
10/31/18

It has been 30 days and I have not received my order. I was told a week ago that my seat was still being made by Le Pera. When I called and got the individual on the phone that could care less about my order I was told someone would have to check with the distributor. So there was no truth in the order even being placed. I called Le Pera yesterday and was told there was no such order placed by you nor did they have any order for me. I was told you only do refunds on Sundays, I sent you an email last night requesting a refund as you are unable or unwilling to provide me with the seat.

I contacted Pay Pal and filed a payment dispute.

johns1658
10/4/18

Ordered clutch parts that were listed "in stock" and typically ships same day. That was now going on five days ago and still no shipment. Also no response to my email asking about shipment and, of course, no response to my telephone call that went to voice mail. I'd have purchased from another vendor but didn't because it was listed as a quick shipment. I tried to cancel but their system wouldn't allow it
because my order was too far along in the process. Too far along?? Pick up the box with your hands put it in a box, label it and ship it...too far along my behind. That was two days ago and it still hasn't shipped. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS VENDOR UNLESS YOU WANT SLOW SHIPPING AND NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.

jeffreyg122
9/21/18

they took my money and still no parts no call back no emails answered said shipping would get a hold me nothing was told the owner would call me back nothing

johnk902
6/20/18

I placed an order back on April 2nd for an item that was "in stock." It is almost 3 months later and I still have not received my product. Please check the reviews on the Better Business Bureau. They gave me the same exact excuses and runaround as many others who never recieved their product or a refund! They first tell you they'll expedite the order "free of charge" then they tell you they'll talk with the owner... weeks later, still no contact. Buyer beware! Learn from my mistake!

kevino51
9/25/16

After a terrible experience at J&P Cycle, I decided to try Phat Performance. I ordered a handlebar clock and when it arrived it didn't work. I called the customer service number and was greeted by someone who sounded like he wanted to be anywhere but answering the phone. I explained the situation and he told me to respond to any of the emails I received when I ordered the clock and they would tell me what to do. Well, that was 3 weeks ago and no word from customer service. I took the clock to my local jeweler (you need a special tool to open the back) and he put a new battery in for $15. I will never order from this place again!!

margaretx3
5/22/14

Phat Performance goes above and beyond to ensure courteous customer service should you have any questions about the parts you need for your vehicle. Their prices are right and they have a vast selection of products plus free shipping on $99 or more!

Questions? Get answers from the PhatPerformanceParts staff and other customers.

PhatPerformanceParts?