Phastek Performance reviews

Tel: +1-832-642-4062
sales@phastek.com

sigb1
8/14/19

Just picked up and installed JBA shorty headers on my 2018 "Hot Wheels"edition Camaro.
Phastek got them to me quickly and I installed over the weekend in my garage.
Nice pick up in HP and TRQ. Awesome rumble from the rear tips.
Loved the price and Phastek service.

Tip for consumers: Best site for GEN 5 GEN 6 Camaro Aftermarket accessories for performance, appearance and coolness factor.

filibertog1
5/22/19

I order a bra for my 2010 camaro ss and it ripped really easy was not to happy with the product. This is my first time ordering from here and it will be my last

jimh478
1/25/19

Service was excellent and delivery on time. The products I ordered were exactly as advertised and fit as expected.

jims576
8/7/18

Great price look great huge 10 in wide wheels Correct offset Phastek is the only place to buy Camaro wheels. Jim S. Ripon CA

dannye30
2/20/18

I purchased the front and rear ended links (ELK015), that are made for the 16+ Camaro, in hopes that they fit my Cadillac ATS. And to my surprise they fit perfectly! I did many months of research on both cars suspension setup and learned that some parts are interchangeable.
I installed the end links with a sway bar upgrade, and all I can say is they are a must have! Whether you drive an ATS or a Camaro, you need this upgrade. My car corners so flat that the suspension can now keep up with the power the car makes after I tuned and added the bolt ons. They are adjustable so you can play around with your setup. And the quality is honestly second to none.
All in all Im very happy and Im planning on upgrading my rear trailing and control arms with other BMR products.

Questions? Get answers from the Phastek Performance staff and other customers.

Phastek Performance?