Review of Pfaltzgraff

service@pfaltzgraff.com

1 Review From Our Community

angelef4
11/11/18

I specifically went looking for a site that I could use to warn people about this company. I placed a gift order for 8 place settings of dinnerware. They failed to process the order correctly and put the recipients contact information in the bill to area so they received a copy of the invoice with the gift. They failed to include the gift card and then delivered half the order to the WRONG TOWN. To make matters worse, they refused to respond to any of my eMails or phone calls to try and correct the problems. Stay away from this company. There are plenty of reputable online retailers where you can purchase new dinnerware.

Update:
Surprise ... after posting this review I finally received a reply to my complaint about the misdirected delivery and they wrote back to tell me I was WRONG (despite what the UPS tracking information stated). The second half of the shipment arrived the recipients address days later with the contents BROKEN. Still waiting for a response to get this gift replaced for the recipient. Like I said, make your purchase elsewhere.

Tip for consumers: Look for another online retailer if you want your order handled correctly.

Questions? Get answers from the Pfaltzgraff staff and other customers.

Pfaltzgraff?