Review of Pf-818

Pf-818 reviews

Tel: 024 116623 2016

gregorys180
11/12/18

Received a defective watch, returned it, and now 3 months later have nothing to show. He stopped responding to my emails. He is a thief!

diasa
3/19/18

A thief thats all i can say about this guy joshua(Pf-818), he will scam you and send fake tracking number, but he will not send you the goods you payed for. Never again !!!!

davel136
12/26/17

Im in Canada and was super paranoid about getting scammed but did my research and chose this site ( beware the fake perfect clones website ) this is the real one. Josh was super helpful and my breitling navitimer GMT arrived in 2 weeks amazing craftsmanship on case and dial and runs perfect time. My jeweller could not tell it was a replica.

johanh21
5/5/17

yep perfectclones can not be trusted i never had my watch.and i did pay for it......
scumbags had contact with joshua but any watch i ordered was out of order...
so be wise and never place a order with this company...

marcob37
7/26/16

I'm with Julio. Got 2 watches, both non-functioning and one had a loose crown and locking clasp.
Stay away from them I just threw $500 in garbage.

sergd
7/17/15

I had a great experience with pf-818. The watch arrived on time (no pun intended), packaged extremely well (even had a plastic film protection on to avoid any scratches and ensure mint condition). I am wearing the watch for 1st day but so far - no complains.
I would highly recommend Joshua and pf-818.

Tip for consumers: If you have any doubts - drop Joshua a line. He is very quick to respond.

julioc14
4/19/15

Joshua, the person who represents 'Perfect Clones' is act ing like any other SCAMMER or simply a skilled THIEF!

I'm completely convinced, if it was not for the intervention of RWG, the THIEF would likely be able to SCAM so many others on the internet. I therefore wish to expose the irregularities in my case, as I, as a simple consumer, have done nothing wrong but acted in good faith.

Facts:

1. I initially paid for a watch on January 8, 2015, via Paypal to Merchant: Lim Woo Seong shipper www.samstraps.com , which is the company of straps the shipper uses to cover 'Perfect Clones'.

2. Mr Lim provides tracking numbers to the consumer which are not authentic, but instead turn out to be fake.

3. Six weeks after Mr Lim sent an email to myself, informing me that he had sent my watch I had ordered, to another gentleman in Germany and that he was is trying to retrieve it back.

4. I contacted the moderators for help and assistance in the matter.... however I received nothing but lies upon lies again from Josh representing 'Perfect Clones' via email such as: "the watch was delay because of a snow storm in the USA" (I don't live in USA), or that he "promised to send it again" (1 month later he still has not sent anything) or that I started a dispute with Paypal (according to their regulations, the customer can only start a dispute after 45 days of duration, something Josh seems well aware of as he clearly has no intention to send me my ordered watch).

5. The following attached text is what Josh promotes on his website : " To enchance our service levels and minimize the possibility of problems with customs of these countries , we have set up a base station in UK to re ship from UK to these regions. ie. Package will goes from China to UK, then to you in the EU. Total delivery time should be about 15 days. Mode of delivery to UK is EMS courier, and from UK to within EU, Its via registered airmail." I gave Josh the chance to re-send my watch and I requested he used registered airmail from UK, in order for Josh to know when my watch would arrive in my hands, however Josh's response was that - "that is not an option and that he will send a replacement out of his Goodwill".
I immediately became defensive for the use of the word 'goodwill', what goodwill is Josh talking about? I simply wish to obtain my watch! Josh has never had any intention to send any watch as he is a simple SCAMMER and CON-ARTIST.

6. Lastly, the situation has come to the point where I need to remove myself from this situation in the sense that I need outside help, so therefore I am reporting this matter to my bank however with no guarantees to ever receive any money back for the purchase of my watch. I am convinced that Josh has set a scheme in motion to con consumers after consumers, however he needs to be stopped.

Questions? Get answers from the Pf-818 staff and other customers.

Pf-818?