Review of PetPremium

PetPremium reviews

meganw126
Megan W.
12/29/18

Quick and easy process, with good coverage and benefits for what I want. Hopefully all claims are as easy and painless as the signup was.

susanq16
Susan Q.
6/28/18

This is my experience with PET PREMIUM, more specifically their adminstrator who is Crum and Forester their administrator.
The are Crooks and Liars....straightout. I cannot give them the benefit of the doubt because their is no room for any doubt. Their goal is to DENY CLAIMS and there is no ethics here as they play dirty. They will make you crazy by gaslighting you like an expert NARCISSIST. No, we never told you that, No you did not experience that with your pet. No, your vet did not say that, No we did tell you that, do you get the drift? Believe me this is not a mistake or an oversight by this Crum and Forester....after hours on the phone and with management and they are vague and keep changing their reason for denying your first claim in 2018 seven months into the year for a MEASLY $35.00. Yes I said $35.00 They lie, cheat and twist the truth like no other company I have ever experienced. It was a piece of cake for my homeowners insurance claim for $20,000 hail damage but this...............they will make you crazy over $35.00 and and they have zero integrity. IT is a SHAM and I am posting this because if they play this dirty over $35.00 you can bet they will never cover any NORMAL costing claim. Forget it. Save your money and your mental health and keep your pet healthy and the money you would pay them you can just pay the vet.

lislee
Lisle E.
8/26/17

I don't know if I would buy again as this is the first time using. I feel like pricing could be a little cheaper.

carriep48
Carrie P.
6/29/17

I can't comment yet. I just ordered pet insurance online. I have no way to evaluate that purchase yet.

patriciar212
Patricia R.
6/29/17

This is my first experience with pet insurance. I've checked many sites and I am ,hopefully, pleased with yours.

cindym215
Cindy M.
6/29/17

Just getting to this web site through the portal was long. Had to type my name my dogs name multiple times. Just get your own web site and things would be easier. Price is OK.
Don't know about the product or services yet. I have not used them. Believe me I will let you know either way. Thx

lynettes13
Lynette S.
6/29/17

I am thankful for the lack of age bias and no judgement for not selecting a wellness plan. The enrollment process is straightforward and fast. I hope I don't have to use the insurance, but I take comfort in knowing I can get care for my cats when they need it!

carolj89
Carol J.
6/29/17

It could be a little cheaper and all Wellness levels should cover dental cleaning at least once a year. Having clean teeth has a lot to do with having a healthy dog.

theodoreb32
Theodore B.
6/29/17

Can I get a copy of our plan? And also can I get our account. And I would like to change the wellness plan.

kathleenk93
Kathleen K.
6/29/17

Easy to navigate the website. Choices were clear and easy to make. Good review on Consumer Reports.

arthurv16
Arthur V.
6/29/17

I am slightly confused about the policy. I don't think I have got it yet. I better call them today. Also I can't really say how I rate the experience. I haven't received any products or services yet. As far as signing up for the insurance it was fine but I don't know when the policy is coming or if it came and I didn't see it if it came by email. Oh well. It will sort itself out.

samanthas171
samantha s.
6/29/17

I enjoy the wellness plan options that you have available. That is really why I went with this pet insurance over some others.

cynthiab135
Cynthia B.
6/29/17

Easy to complete and a lot of comprehensive information on their website. This is a great company if you see that they are really trying to help you make the best decisions for your pet. I am a new dog owner and after using petpremiums website I felt confident and informed enough to get a dog and buy the insurance with them.

pamelam150
Pamela M.
6/29/17

Good website. More explanation about term of policy and detail is needed. For example the coverage of the wellness program is per year? It is not clear.

gregs312
Greg S.
6/29/17

It took 3 attempts to get a quote. The quotes just kept clocking with no response. The third try finally worked.

joshk66
Josh K.
6/29/17

I would feel better about the price if it included wellness exams but I cannot afford the extra premium

colleenm95
Colleen M.
6/29/17

petpremium.com was an easy website to navigate and very user friendly. It was an overall great experience.

fredricg7
Fredric G.
6/29/17

"Continuing Care" coverage in the contract was not mentioned through the application process. I think this is a significant omission.

nannettef
Nannette F.
6/29/17

The policy is a great fit for my Ginger overall. What is a great is the option for different levels of reimbursement.

taneshac2
Tanesha C.
6/29/17

The lady that handled my information was excellent. I think her name was Angela. I would like for her to receive commission for this sale because she provided excellent customer service ad patience with me.

toip3
Toi P.
6/29/17

Other companies had higher prices and some had the same price. I particularly liked that petpremium followed up with me personally because sometimes you want to talk to a real person!

carolm292
Carol M.
6/29/17

Petpremium's quote was better than the rest. I really like that Petpremium was able to offer my older cat an illness policy.

jamesm516
James M.
6/29/17

I like that PetPremium didn't have a bunch of hidden fees like other companies have. I especially like the one time per year deductible.

jillr76
JILL R.
6/29/17

Looked at many plans and other companies. Petpremium.com has the best rates/coverage for what we need

sharim33
Shari M.
6/29/17

Good customer service. Loved all the information and pictures on the website especially the picture of the really cute dog and cat on the homepage.

Questions? Get answers from the PetPremium staff and other customers.

PetPremium?