This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Personalnovel.co.uk

Personalnovel.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Personalnovel.co.uk also ranks 244th among Gifts Other sites.

How would you rate Personalnovel.co.uk?

“I didn´t know the website so far”

Susan C.
3/9/11

I didn´t know the website so far. A deal at groupon showed up last November and so i bookmarked this site if I´m looking for a gift. They are offering personalised books. A novel where everybody can be the hero. Great idea... but pricy. They offer 24 diffrent stories from romantic novels to thrillers and children´s books. As I was looking for a present for my elder sister I wasn´t sure what novel fitted the best... online is good - but customer service even better - so I called their customer service. A guy named James answered and he explained me everything - even delivery time etc... after I placed my order I received a order receipt and was informed about every step of the process... LOOKING 4 days later the book arrived at my home. And, wow, it looked really great. I´ve bought a picture option - so my sister is on the cover of the book... the book itself has around 200 pages (somekind slim, i think) - but awesome looking. It was even wrapped in a special gift-paper... IDEA: My sister was blown away at this great idea. And I happy that I found something extraordinary. I will recommend this page and publisher to my friends as the service is really outstanding (5 star). best susan

susanc16
March 9th, 2011

LOOKING

IDEA:

best
susan

Questions? Get answers from the Personalnovel.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Personalnovel.co.uk?

Have a question about Personalnovel.co.uk?