Review of Perricone MD

Tel: 1-888-823-7837
info@perriconemd.com

christinat74
9/10/18

Thanks to @influenster I got the chance to experience @perriconemd Face Firming Serum.
What It Is
High Potency Classics Face Firming Serum, previously available only through dermatologists, is formulated with the highest potency active ingredients. Considered by devotees to be the best wrinkle serum to help visibly minimize wrinkles. Delivers a luminous, vibrant, fresh complexion.

The unique power of this anti-wrinkle serum lies in its multiple sciences. alpha lipoic acid, a powerful antioxidant, improves the appearance of the depth of a wrinkle. DMAE tackles the length and width of a wrinkle by visibly lifting and firming the look of skin. Hyaluronic acid adds to the multi-tasking power of this wrinkle serum, resulting in an anti-wrinkle serum that is intensely hydrating and exceptionally effective. So potent you may feel a slight tingling after application.
What It Does
Minimizes the appearance of the length, width and depth of a wrinkle.
Refines the look of enlarged pores.
Improves the appearance of skin texture while imparting radiance and glow.
My Take:
I use this product after I thoroughly washed my face. I started from the base of my neck all the way up to my hairline being careful around my eyes. It was gentle on my oily face did not leave my face feeling oily, it left my face feeling nice and moisturize. I did feel a slight tingling sensation as stated. The smell though I really did not like, I would have preferred non scented but oh well what do you supposed to do. It has a wood scent.
This product is quite pricey! A price tag of $99. Down from $125. So this stuff should work great!!!! I'm including the link so if you want to snag one you can!

zeeo
8/25/18

Listen to the MD and try these products. I absolutely adore their cleanser. It's gentle yet effective.

jenniferl190
12/30/16

Not impressed with your new plastic jars & the way they are sealed.For a product that is $$$$ cheap jar.

ivanag1
9/16/15

I was sucked in by the TV commercial. Picked up the phone and ordered my first set for $55. I spoke with a rep on the phone and asked for the $55 combo, said that this is all I want from them, no further transactions or purchases or extras, just this one combo. I gave my credit card info and was all set.
About a week later I received my package and a shocking surprise on my bank account. They charged it twice! I called and asked for an explanation immediately. The rep on the phone assured me it is standard procedure by saying this:
"We always charge our customers twice because that is how we check if they have enough money on their account."
HUH?!?! For what, I asked! The rep said that is just standard procedure. Of course, I didn't believe her so I said to the rep right away that I DO NOT WANT ANY RECURRING PURCHASES OR CHARGES ON MY ACCOUNT, no subscriptions, no memberships, etc. She went on to assure me that would not happen and that my purchase was a one time transaction. I thanked her and hung up.
Yesterday, after 30 days they charged me again.
I am livid.
I called them immediately and was promised a refund confirmation email and a refund. I have received neither. It has been two days now. I have informed my bank and reported the misuse of my credit card. Hopefully it will resolve positively.
Oh, and I have yet to review in detail the actual product, which seems to be after 30 days of use actually worsening the state of my skin. The person on the phone selling it was rushing the whole transaction as if she wanted to quickly shove me with a crappy product and collect.

allisonf9
5/25/15

Last fall, after watching an infommercial on the Dr. Perriocone anti-aging skin care products, I ordered a package of products.

I received my kit and began using the products, and I have to say I was impressed at first. I did notice a difference in my skin. My pores were reduced and I'm pretty sure my skin looked tighter, and more toned. However, it didn't do anything for the texture of my skin, which tends to be rough. Maybe there is another product for skin texture that I didn't order? After using the product for several months, I wasn't sure it was working for me anymore at all. But I am 55 and it's not a miracle product. Maybe it did the best it could do and my skin reached a plateau?? Anyway quite recently, I began having an allergic reaction on my neck. I was using the Cold Plasma Sub-D to tighten the skin on my neck, and I do believe it worked but after several months, which I found really weird, I started getting a red itchy rash on my neck and broke out in hives. At first I thought it might be from a wool sweater which I had worn, but it was only in the areas where I had applied the product so I stopped using it for a few days until it went away, then tried again. As soon as I applied the product again, the rash and hives came back.

The good news is, I called the company and they refunded all of my money for all of the products I had purchased from day one!! They refunded me several hundred dollars! Now this is what I call great customer service! It's a shame that more companies don't have this policy. Way to go Dr. Perricone!

sarahh75
4/19/14

I was never the type to spend over $100 on skin care products but my skin was lacking in luster and just not looking as youthful as I felt it should considering that I am in my early 30's. I decided to do some research to find an all in one anti-aging product and discovered Cold Plasma by Perricone MD. In a word: WOW. It claimed to treat the 10 visible signs of again and did it ever! I LOVE this product - it is worth every cent!

Questions? Get answers from the Perricone MD staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Perricone MD