Perfumesamplesanddecants reviews

perfumes@perfumesamplesanddecants.com

1 Review From Our Community

kadaffid
9/14/18

I love perfumes, discovering new potential scents that I can fall in love with is a hobby of mine so I'm always looking out for a good sample company to buy from because if its one thing I've learned is the only nose you can trust before investing in a large bottle of perfume is your own.

I came across www.perfumesamplesanddecants.com when I did a Google search and even though there wasn't much out there about them and www.scamadviser.com gave them a 63% safe and suggested there might be a small risk I went ahead with my purchase. I bought 34 samples and paid $216.71 USD including shipping. Everything went along fine enough until I checked my tracking info and saw that my package was delivered to the post office and I had to go pick it up, big inconvenience, if I knew that beforehand I would not have made my purchase. I contacted them about the delivery to the post office via their website they never responded. After I got the package I initially thought I was missing 4 of my samples as I hurriedly checked them through due to the fact that I was in the midst of preparing for a work trip. I contacted them again and asked about the missing sample via their website as I have purchased enough samples to know that sometimes when a fragrance is out of stock they'll send what's available then send the others when they become available and they never responded. After I never got any responses I sent them a facebook message letting them know its poor customer service when you have your customers contacting you multiple times about an issue, they responded with an attitude telling me that they did contact me and they asked me to send a picture of the sample because they find it strange that samples are missing. They never contacted me as I made it a point to check my inbox and my spam/junk folder to make sure I didn't get a reply and missed it. I wrote back and told them that I never got a reply and I would do as they asked since they were so sure they sent all my samples.

After getting home from my trip I sat down and checked through all the samples and it turned out I had 33 and one was still missing. I contacted them again via facebook telling them about the number of samples, that 1 was missing and I sent the pic. To this day I never got a response and they never even checked the message as facebook messenger shows when your messages has been read.

The samples in the glass vials were fine enough all smelled fresh and authentic. The samples in the plastic atomizers were a different story, I don't know if it's where the bottles are stored, but all of the samples in the plastic atomizers had a strange odor I can't describe. It smelled grossed and took away so much from the actual fragrance, whenever you sprayed any of them you got a strange smell you knew shouldn't be there and one of the screw tops had some weird looking tan colour debris that looked kind of like a tiny worm or a piece of bark so I made sure not to spray any of the plastic atomizer fragrances on my skin due to that.

It is regrettable how this shopping experience turned out as I found at least five new fragrances that I absolutely love (all glass vials) and initially had plans of being a repeat customers, but they made sure I would never spend another scent there with that kind of customer service. If you don't want to have to deal with customers after taking their money then you're in the wrong business.

Questions? Get answers from the Perfumesamplesanddecants staff and other customers.

Perfumesamplesanddecants?