Review of PerformanceBike

Tel: 800-727-2453
customerservice@performancebike.com

joeyh26
7/16/17

Ordered 26" wheel, 29" wheel arrived, shipped back to exchange. Never heard anything from performance bike, checked credit and was refunded minus shipping. I paid 12.00 shipping for what was clearly their mistake.

tonic25
6/10/16

I have ordered from this site many times before since we do a lot of biking but I won't order from them again. I ordered a pair of sunglasses on sale for a friend and when they did not arrive I called and they said there was no record of the order so I ordered them again. Two weeks later I checked again and they said they had no order so, like a fool, I order them again. They still didn't arrive so I brought the friend a nice pair at the local bike shop. They finally arrived six weeks after the initial order AT FULL PRICE. Customer service was extremely unhelpful and quite rude. Mistakes happen and if they had made any attempt to help I might have continued buying from them but as it stands now I won't. Basically if you buy from them it may or may not arrive and if you need to return it or have a problem good luck. just to annoy me more they spam me constantly and unsubscribe won't work.

johns662
3/6/14

I am an avid shopper of this website as I ride in many cycling events across the country. While I don't buy my bikes here, these guys are the best value nationwide for gear and accessories. Many bike brands don't allow online sales to maintain high prices so most of what is sold online is gear. I get all of mine at Performancebike.com. Their facebook page rocks if you are a cyclist as you get many updates and advice.

michaela20
5/15/11

excellent site for discount bike gear and accessories

Questions? Get answers from the PerformanceBike staff and other customers.

PerformanceBike?