Perfectbyboot.co reviews

SITE CLOSED

juliel54
1/12/16
I purchased a pair of Ugg boots from their website. They claim to get their boots directly from the manufacturer. This website is a huge scam! Their Uggs are fake and very poorly made replicas at that. After receiving the fake Uggs from this website, I bought real ones directly from the Ugg website to compare and take pictures for my records. They are so obviously fake. I tried to return them through the company, but they are very hard to get in touch with. They don't have a customer service phone number, so I've been having to deal with them through email. Its a very strange email address and the person doesn't know English so it has been very hard to get this resolved. Further, they will not issue me a full refund. I will need to go through my bank and file a dispute for the charge. Be warned! Do not purchase anything from this website!
jamief29
1/2/16
I ordered a pair of UGG boots from this website it was a scam. The boots they sent were clearly fake, and after several emails back and forth with a customer service representative, I was not given a return address to ship the boots back. The company claims on its website to give customers a full refund if they aren't satisfied with the product, which I wasn't, but the representative I talked to said I would only get a 70% refund. Now I have to deal with the credit card company to try and figure something out. Just avoid purchasing anything on this website to be safe!

Questions? Get answers from the Perfectbyboot.co staff and other customers.

Perfectbyboot.co?