PenPal PHK

PenPal PHK has a consumer rating of 3.83 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PenPal PHK ranks 51st among Social Network sites.

How would you rate PenPal PHK?

“Good Site! Recommended!”

Bhing N.
12/6/20

So far so good for me. There are of course plenty of not good, not so good but I found few decent ones too! It's free and international! Some sights you have to pay and there are more bad ones than here! Also I noticed, each time you edit even just the punctuation mark of your profile, it refreshes it at the same time! I think I might have found my true love through here! Thank you! Highly recommended!

“Just like InterPals and Skout.”

david b.
3/14/17

I was on this site, at the recommendation of a friend. Most of the profiles there had no photos, no interests, no requirements. A lot of the profiles also mentioned sex in some capacity. STAY OFF OF THIS SITE!

bhingn
December 6th, 2020

davidb635
March 14th, 2017

davidj286
June 27th, 2017

I met my fiancee and met some really really great people. There are not many photos, but most people are really nice anyway, and some people don't like their photos distributed online, which is understandable. It is a safer sight than most since most communication is email based after you talk for awile on the sight. I have always had a great experience with it, and even traveled overseas to meet people on there

gorankoi1
February 9th, 2020

I found some good friends, but scammers are active. They are not members. You can see descriptions, email addresses, photos and reqirements. This website does not have friendinv, following and other useless functions.

gorankoi
Goranko I.
November 11th, 2019

I start using this website. I found some people. You need to be careful because some users can be scammers.

annr162
December 15th, 2018

I have been a member of this site for 13 years. Over that time, I have met many great people who became good friends. Most profiles do state their requirements and interests. As with any social network some discretion is needed with replies one might receive. It doesn't take long to know when someone is not genuine. The only reason I did not give this a 5 star is because they are supposed to notify you by email when a new message comes to you at the site, and quite often they don't. You really need to check in on your own. Otherwise, I recommend this site.

Yes it is! Thank goodness! I had been here since last August and I enjoyed communicating with so many nice guys men and women all over the world! You just have to be very honest of yourself and be you in telling people who you are and be kind to treat everyone as individual! I am very fortunate with my profile as it has so many replies! I am spoilt for choice! I joined several penpal sites where I have to pay subscription and never found anyone I like at all! Most people aren't descent and vey sexual! I actually found love in this site and I hope it all ends well because right now, we are doing so well and planning for the future. Thankful for this site! It is indeed legit!

By Bhing N.