Penpal.phk.at

Penpal.phk.at has a consumer rating of 3.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Penpal.phk.at also ranks 39th among Social Network sites.

How would you rate Penpal.phk.at?

“I like it”

Goranko I.
2/9/20

I found some good friends, but scammers are active. They are not members. You can see descriptions, email addresses, photos and reqirements. This website does not have friendinv, following and other useless functions.

“Just like InterPals and Skout.”

david b.
3/14/17

I was on this site, at the recommendation of a friend. Most of the profiles there had no photos, no interests, no requirements. A lot of the profiles also mentioned sex in some capacity. STAY OFF OF THIS SITE!!

gorankoi1
February 9th, 2020
gorankoi
Goranko I.
November 11th, 2019
I start using this website. I found some people. You need to be careful because some users can be scammers.
annr162
December 15th, 2018
I have been a member of this site for 13 years. Over that time, I have met many great people who became good friends. Most profiles do state their requirements and interests. As with any social network some discretion is needed with replies one might receive. It doesn't take long to know when someone is not genuine. The only reason I did not give this a 5 star is because they are supposed to notify you by email when a new message comes to you at the site, and quite often they don't. You really need to check in on your own. Otherwise, I recommend this site.
davidj286
June 27th, 2017
I met my fiancee and met some really really great people. There are not many photos, but most people are really nice anyway, and some people don't like their photos distributed online, which is understandable. It is a safer sight than most since most communication is email based after you talk for awile on the sight. I have always had a great experience with it, and even traveled overseas to meet people on there
davidb635
March 14th, 2017

I have been a member for 13 yrs. and never had a problem. They seem to be legit as far as I am aware.

By Ann R.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Penpal.phk.at staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Penpal.phk.at?

Have a question about Penpal.phk.at?