Review of Penpal.phk.at

Penpal.phk.at reviews

annr162
12/15/18

I have been a member of this site for 13 years. Over that time, I have met many great people who became good friends. Most profiles do state their requirements and interests. As with any social network some discretion is needed with replies one might receive. It doesn't take long to know when someone is not genuine. The only reason I did not give this a 5 star is because they are supposed to notify you by email when a new message comes to you at the site, and quite often they don't. You really need to check in on your own. Otherwise, I recommend this site.

davidj286
6/27/17

I met my fiancee and met some really really great people. There are not many photos, but most people are really nice anyway, and some people don't like their photos distributed online, which is understandable. It is a safer sight than most since most communication is email based after you talk for awile on the sight. I have always had a great experience with it, and even traveled overseas to meet people on there

davidb635
3/14/17

I was on this site, at the recommendation of a friend. Most of the profiles there had no photos, no interests, no requirements. A lot of the profiles also mentioned sex in some capacity. STAY OFF OF THIS SITE!!

I have been a member for 13 yrs. and never had a problem. They seem to be legit as far as I am aware.

By Ann R.
Questions? Get answers from the Penpal.phk.at staff and other customers.

Penpal.phk.at?