Review of Pegasys INC.

server-mngmnt@pegasys-inc.com

1 Review From Our Community

michaelb34
6/6/14

This used to be TMPGEnc.com (fyi).

I've used TMPGEnc for many years now. I first purchased TMPGEnc Plus 2.5 about 8 years ago. Now, (just yesterday, in fact) I purchased TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 4 from them and I am in love!

I've always thought it was so stupid that you have to re-render the ENTIRE video you're working on when all you're doing is adding some additional footage, a still image, some audio, or whatever. You would think that in a high-end program like Premiere Pro CS6 (from Adobe) that they would provide a "Smart Rendering" capability, but this is not the case.

But now I have found TMPGEnc MPEG Smart Renderer 4. Que the clouds parting and rays of sunlight shining down while angels sing songs of redemption. Ahhhhh!! Gloria! :)
It is seriously awesome. The interface isn't quite as intuitive as it could be, but I'm sure that will improve over time. The important part is that IT WORKS! I can bring in an hour-long clip, add in a still image at the end, or somewhere in-between, and then render and it is done in 1 minutes tops! That's because ALL IT RENDERS is the extra footage I have added in.

Brilliant!!

Questions? Get answers from the Pegasys INC. staff and other customers.

Pegasys INC.?