PDF Pro

PDF Pro has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. PDF Pro also ranks 98th among Writing Other sites.

How would you rate PDF Pro?

“Useful and Clear About Pricing”

R F.
10/19/16

After my terrible experience at PDFfiller, I ended up here. This service worked well, created a better-looking PDF than the one I'd made at PDFfiller, and, best of all, this site is clear about what is free and what is not. You get 3 free downloads per month, I believe, and after that you would have to pay. This is a totally appropriate way to offer a service, provide a free element, and eventually gain paying customers instead of sending angry people fleeing from you. Well done!

“Straight up scam.”

Jenna J.
3/14/20

Straight up scam. I've been on this site once and was told I've used up credits (not true because first time using it) after I already edited everything.

jennaj18
March 14th, 2020
rf48
October 19th, 2016

Tip for consumers: This is a fine choice. You can edit your pdf and retain your sanity.

It is a scam. It doesn't ask for money until after you've edited a PDF, then you have no way of downloading it.

By Jenna J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PDF Pro staff and other customers.

sophiek11
Sophie K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PDF Pro?

Have a question about PDF Pro?