PCSpecialist.co

PCSpecialist.co has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PCSpecialist.co ranks 36th among Gaming PC sites.

How would you rate PCSpecialist.co?

“Good computers, so-so customer service.”

James H.
12/6/20

I purchased a gaming laptop from PC Specialist. The laptop is excellent as it is manufactured by a Taiwanese company called TongFang. TongFang have made laptops for well known companies such as MSI. They also sell laptops by Clevo, whom also manufactures laptops for larger companies. I haven't had any problems with my laptop. It has top shelf parts and a mechanical keyboard which is rare in a laptop these days. The only issue I have with the company is support. A BIOS upgrade was recommended to take advantage of new features and stability. BIOS is firmware that is updated through a special software program and the image of the new BIOS you want to install. I asked them if I could get a copy of the latest BIOS for my laptop. They flat out refused. They told me I would need to send them my laptop and they would update the BIOS... for a fee, plus the shipping both ways. I ended up getting the BIOS from the original manufacturer and flashed it myself for free. All they needed to do was send me a copy of the BIOS firmware image. No, they wanted to do it so they could get more money from me. I guess next time I'll buy from CyberPower. Same exact computers, just a different nameplate.

tracym46
January 23rd, 2016

Just had a custom built pc from this company for work and they were excellent, they just know everything, very helpful quick service, they dont try to sell you anything you dont need, they explain what will work best and what you dont really need, and every time you ring they are so helpful, knowledgeable and very friendly and nothing is too much trouble, they really know their stuff, there is just nothing that they dont know about computers.
I would definitely recommend buying from here, excellent!

jamesh2651
December 6th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the PCSpecialist.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PCSpecialist.co?

Have a question about PCSpecialist.co?