PCRepairCenter.net

PCRepairCenter.net has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PCRepairCenter.net ranks 44th among Computer Repair sites.

How would you rate PCRepairCenter.net?

“I can't recommend Sammy and the guys enough!”

Nicky p.
12/28/15

These guys are great. I took my computer in because it had contracted some kind of virus and most of the apps weren't working. They tried everything they could to fix it but couldn't repair it without re-installing the whole windows system. I have to say it's a bit nerve-racking having this done, because there is so much on our computer that we needed backed up, including all of our quickbooks business software. These guys took care of everything and had all of our stuff back on the computer where it belonged when we picked it up. Not to mention they're friendly, patient and extremely affordable. I can't recommend Sammy and the guys enough!

nickyp4
December 28th, 2015

Not to mention they're friendly, patient and extremely affordable.

I can't recommend Sammy and the guys enough!

Questions? Get answers from the PCRepairCenter.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PCRepairCenter.net?

Have a question about PCRepairCenter.net?