Review of PCHub

PCHub reviews

No. 8, Kaki Bukit Road 2. #04-31/32, Ruby Warehouse Complex, Ruby Warehouse Complex
Singapore, 417841, Singapore
Tel: +65-63378445
care@pchub.com

fs52
11/19/18

I purchased a DVR power supply from them. It quit working a few months later. I reached out to their customer service and sales departments multiple times, but never received a response. Absolutely terrible customer service.

tomasd28
7/15/18

Received a broken part, tried to RMA as instructed on their site, received no reply whatsoever. Don't fall for them.

tamies
10/28/17

i was only looking for a processor but they don't sell a processor without a motherboard bundle. I would have bought it but changed my mind when their quotation showed that there is a 500 pesos service fee.

thain2
3/7/16

Another two week without response and refund.
I got nothing for them so far. This Pchub.com should be remove to the market for protect the buyers. I will try to other way to get my money back.
Also update in weekly for everybody know the processing.

dh102
7/7/14

BUYER BEWARE!! Ordered IMAX 3D glasses, and they failed to work at all in an IMAX cinema. Demanded the product be returned at my expense to offer any credit. Plus, they charged me shipping for the original purchase when their order page clearly stated "Free Shipping." Their prices are low for a reason their stuff doesn't work! RUN!!!

sergek1
3/4/14

"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!
They sell USED items but do not mention it next to the price, or anywhere visible on the page until you scroll down quite far to discover it written in small characters. This is not all, they give short dates but they are actually talking about "processing" time... which has nothing to do with the time it takes to come to you. It takes WEEKS. Do not expect a delivery in 3 to 5 days. Actually, when you look at the page, everything is made to mislead you. I fell in all their traps. Mind you, I thought I was buying from an american wholesaler...Then I discovered too late that they were based in Singapore. Singapore has not bad reputation, and I thought it was probably ok, but when the item came, it was from HONG KONG! So they are yet again one of those $#*! chinese companies hiding their real location to look legitimate. When I buy something online, I am not dissecting the website to find where I am going to be ripped off. These guys should not be allowed to trade out of their borders, this is not the way we do business over here. Now you have it: The best is to STAY AWAY FROM THEM!"

gregoryk9
1/15/13

I'll never bay anything from them again!!! They sent me broken speakers and now they don't answer my emails.

tablef
1/25/11

I have an ASUS gaming laptop and the fan went bad. The repair shop advised me that all of their suppliers had the fan on back order, but this place had a used one at a considerable price savings.

Didn't really want to do it, but I didn't have a choice. They told me that I had to order it myself. I was skeptical, the place is in Singapore. I placed the order and it was at my door within a week. I could not tell that the fan was used.

This place has all sorts of computer parts and accessories. I can safely recommend them.

Questions? Get answers from the PCHub staff and other customers.

PCHub?