Porsche Club of America

Porsche Club of America has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Porsche Club of America ranks 78th among Auto Other sites.

How would you rate Porsche Club of America?

“Own A Porsche!”

SS M.
4/18/19

You'll never regret owning an upper class Porsche (real Porsche). Porsche builds two classes of sports model, the 911 and a lower class (presently the Boxster). The 911 has been manufactured since 1965. In various sub-styles over the years, there is NO substitute for a 911. Modern Porsche such as the sedan and SUV detract from Dr. Porsche's original design.

“Not so great...”

Gary S.
5/25/20

Lots of marketing, not much else... It seems to be more of a rah-rah club more than anything... It appears the Cov-19 scares the group more than one could ever imagine... Sometimes people, you have to think for yourself which requires common sense, not just obeying blindly... Get the summer show on the road and quit being a bunch of babies...

ssm3
April 18th, 2019

garys989
May 25th, 2020

Lots of marketing, not much else...
It seems to be more of a rah-rah club more than anything...
It appears the Cov-19 scares the group more than one could ever imagine...
Get the summer show on the road and quit being a bunch of babies...

davidr4114
November 19th, 2021

I originally joined PCA because I noticed that there are many Porsches here on the "Western Slope" of Colorado. If you are not familiar with the area, most of Colorado's population lives on the east side, also known as the "Front Range," which includes Denver and it's surrounding population. When I sat in the Rocky Mountain Region's virtual new members' meeting, I noticed all of the events were offered in the Denver area--a 4.5-hour drive from Grand Junction.

I knew from meeting many Porsche owners in our area that they do want to get together and share their passion and enthusiasm with other owners but, logically, they don't find the 4- to 5-hour drive practical. So I knew there was a demand for these events. With close to 100 PCA members in the western area, we wanted to utilize our membership and also get to meet each other and partake in all the great things the club has to offer.

I was directed to Holly Jackson as the point of contact. After some discussions and emails, my wife and I took a lot of time to set up a venue and coordinate with the hosting restaurant to accommodate close to 50 RSVPs. This was going to be the first-ever Porsche Club of America event on the Western Slope. Talk about breaking ground. The event was very successful, with over 50 attendees and 20-plus Porsches. Everyone enjoyed it and said they looked forward to more events. A few people stated that they had been members for 10-15 years and this was the first event they'd actually been able to attend, due to the location. We even had a few owners register as PCA members just because of this gathering. This was on July 11,2021.

The following week, my wife and I began working on another event. We coordinated with a local car museum and had everything set up with the venue--we just needed the registration, promotion, and insurance support from Holly.
Holly expressed I needed to talk to someone experienced in hosting events and she would arrange that. Unfortunately, this is when things fell apart entirely. Holly would either delay her responses or not respond at all. We had planned, with the museum, to host the event on September 18,2021, but we still have not been able to coordinate anything with RMR.

This feels like intentional stonewalling. Also, it's hard to feel like a door is being closed on me without any reason. This is a poor way to treat the people who are trying to bring Porsche owners together and reflects badly on the organization as a whole.

Additionally, I was told by a reputable source that part of the reason I am being ignored is that, if there are events here in Grand Junction, someone from the Denver leadership/admin group would have to show up or sooner or later in order to attend an event. That is from someone within their circle. They are being hypocrites: if true, it shows that they don't want events here because they would have to drive here. Yet, that is the very issue I am trying to help the Western Slope members with: the 4-hour drive.

Questions? Get answers from the Porsche Club of America staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Porsche Club of America?

Have a question about Porsche Club of America?