PayPerks

PayPerks has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate PayPerks?

“Helpful”

Mark V.
2/10/19

I am new to Direct Express and to pay perks. What an easy website to navigate and get informed about budgeting your $ how and when to use credit appropriately. It is a great tool to use even if you have excellent credit. They build your page that is specific to your needs and likes based on surveys, tutorials and games. On top of that its fun if you like to learn about saving $.

markv167
Mark V.
February 10th, 2019

It was offered to my threw my Direct Express Account.

By Mark V.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PayPerks staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PayPerks?

Have a question about PayPerks?