Review of Paypal.ca

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

elisabethj5
7/14/18

I bought a pair of boots on line as a present for my daughter and never received them. I contacted the vendor as soon as it was clear that there were issues with the delivery. I did this through PayPal. Because I am seriously ill and have periods where I am bedridden I have times that I don't go onto my laptop to look at my email for days at the time and I missed prompts from Paypal to escalate my "complaint." So they closed it without my knowledge. I was very angry and called them to explain that I needed a refund as I didn't receive the product. They told me to call my bank and ask the bank for a refund as PayPal can no longer help after they close a complaint. My bank told me it is nonsense that Paypal gave me the advise to call them as it has nothing to do with them. All they (the bank) do is process the payment to PayPal. I read on this site that you have protection from PayPal for 6 months and that is not true because they refused to help me only after a couple of months and than there is another item that I never received and it doesn't even show up on the account anymore after a couple of months... I am totally disgusted as I am on disability and it was a hardship to make the purchase and now I am without the product and out of my money!!! I feel that PayPal has completely let me down and offered no protection on my transaction.

Questions? Get answers from the Paypal.ca staff and other customers.

Paypal.ca?