Pave-Rite

Pave-Rite has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Pave-Rite ranks 9th among Home Improvement Other sites.

How would you rate Pave-Rite?

“They had no problem accommodating a few changes we made during the process”

Alicia W.
9/27/16

Before we did our backyard we called 8 pavers company, 6 showed up, 4 of them hand drew inaccurate sketches of our backyard, 1 did an okay job and one blew us away, needless to say it was Pave-Rite Inc. From the design(digital) to completion they made it easy! They had no problem accommodating a few changes we made during the process. I will not go anywhere else when we decide to do our driveway! Thank you!

aliciaw31
September 27th, 2016

daniellep45
October 31st, 2016

So about a month ago we had the owner of Pave-Rite Inc come in for an estimate on ripping out our deck and putting in a paver patio. After meeting with him we decided we were definitely going to do it, and after only one week's worth of work, we have a HUGE brand new patio! We're VERY happy with the work, they finished in a crazy short amount of time, and they were a pleasure to work with. I HIGHLY recommend!

joseb60
April 22nd, 2016

Good service at reasonable price. I used Pave-Rite Inc twice and was satisfied with their service on both time. They are very responsive and will go the extra miles to make their customer happy.

ronk54
August 30th, 2016

We recently had Pave-Rite Inc and team redo the walkway to our front door. They delivered in every sense. The price was great, the service was excellent, and the work was top notch. I could not recommend them more highly.

lucasm43
July 31st, 2016

Professional and reasonable. Those are the reasons why I chose Pave-Rite Inc to pave my sidewalk and my driveway. Thank you guys.

Questions? Get answers from the Pave-Rite staff and other customers.

412-264-8404 - Fast, professional asphalt paving. Get it fixed right the first time. Have the knowledge and equipment. Residential. Commercial. Municipal.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pave-Rite?

Have a question about Pave-Rite?