Review of Pave-Rite

jackand@paverite.net

1 star

daniellep45
10/31/16

So about a month ago we had the owner of Pave-Rite Inc come in for an estimate on ripping out our deck and putting in a paver patio. After meeting with him we decided we were definitely going to do it, and after only one week's worth of work, we have a HUGE brand new patio!!!! We're VERY happy with the work, they finished in a crazy short amount of time, and they were a pleasure to work with. I HIGHLY recommend!

aliciaw31
9/27/16

Before we did our backyard we called 8 pavers company, 6 showed up, 4 of them hand drew inaccurate sketches of our backyard, 1 did an okay job and one blew us away, needless to say it was Pave-Rite Inc. From the design(digital) to completion they made it easy!! They had no problem accommodating a few changes we made during the process. I will not go anywhere else when we decide to do our driveway!!! Thank you!!

ronk54
8/30/16

We recently had Pave-Rite Inc and team redo the walkway to our front door. They delivered in every sense. The price was great, the service was excellent, and the work was top notch. I could not recommend them more highly.

lucasm43
7/31/16

Professional and reasonable. Those are the reasons why I chose Pave-Rite Inc to pave my sidewalk and my driveway. Thank you guys.

joseb60
4/22/16

Good service at reasonable price. I used Pave-Rite Inc twice and was satisfied with their service on both time. They are very responsive and will go the extra miles to make their customer happy.

Questions? Get answers from the Pave-Rite staff and other customers.

Pave-Rite?