Review of Paula Young

Tel: 1.800.364.9060
customerservice@paulayoung.com

tamelac5
1/22/19

ok but a bit expensive. need more styles for people of color. I would buy from them again though...great quality.

peggys138
9/18/18

My mom wore these for years. She always looked exquisite ! Best quality synthetic out there. Light airy wigs with style.

maryh62
4/3/17

Paula Young has been a real life saver for me in recent years. I suffered medical hair loss and was concerned about looking nice while working in public.
This company offers a wide variety of wigs, hair pieces, and extensions as well as accessories and tools to care for your products. I love the natural look with a mix of colors including highlights, lowlights and root colors. There are always around 30 basic color shades to choose from. There are a variety of lengths from ear to shoulder and longer. Styles range from straight to wavy to curly. The customer service has been great and I continue to be a satisfied customer.

suer15
4/2/13

This site has a great selection of wigs. They are very nice quality products. I only wish they had a larger selection of human hair wigs. I already got a synthetic wig. It was great, but real hair is easier to maintain, and you can do more with it. I just wish they had a greater selection.

Questions? Get answers from the Paula Young staff and other customers.

Paula Young?