Review of Paradiserv.ca

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

christineh26
8/2/14

My husband and I visited Paradise RV (8012 Sparrow Crescent Leduc, AB) yesterday (August 1, 2014), looking for a toy hauler trailer. I would not ever buy so much as camping chair from Ed, our salesman! First of all, we inconvenienced him by interrupting his pizza lunch! He only had 2 toy haulers to show us, so we took a quick look. Then he started to pressure us to buy right then and there! In his words, "We here to sell 'em, not show 'em! I don't get paid, if I don't sell 'em!". I'm sorry! If we're going to shell out $50 000, you can be sure we're going to shop around and take some time to decide! Then we went to his office to talk prices. Ed said he wouldn't tell us how much we could get the trailer for until we put down a deposit and gave him our credit card! He also told us he "heard" there weren't many other toy haulers down the road either. This place had the LEAST amount of inventory! One of the worst sales experiences I've EVER had! We went down the road to Coachworks RV who took the time to show us many different trailers and did not insist on us buying that day! That's who we'll purchase our trailer from and refer our friends to!

Questions? Get answers from the Paradiserv.ca staff and other customers.

Paradiserv.ca?