Fated.org

Fated.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Fated.org also ranks 9th among RV sites.

How would you rate Fated.org?

“RV News”

Bill C.
11/18/16

I like reading the RV news all in one place. I loke seeing reviews on the RV dealers too. Bout time that was done.

billc139
November 18th, 2016
johnh605
November 7th, 2016
Its great to have a central location to follow RV News and RV reviews. An RV community site with user applications like chat, forums, links and communication. I love https://fated.org

Tip for consumers: Submit your own RV related review at https://fated.org . Review an RV purchase an RV repair or RV service department or an RV Parts purchase.

Questions? Get answers from the Fated.org staff and other customers.

allanr24
allan r.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fated.org?

Have a question about Fated.org?