This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

PaperWriting.co.uk

PaperWriting.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. PaperWriting.co.uk ranks 1100th among Essay Writing sites.

How would you rate PaperWriting.co.uk?

“I ordered many essays from paperwriting and found them...”

john i.
5/25/10

I ordered many essays from paperwriting and found them fabolous, excellent customer services and quality writing

“This website absolutely crapt...”

Naqib K.
4/14/10

This website absolutely crapt... It is a month by now that i gave them a essay in order to write it for me, but unforetunately they did not write it properly. Therefore i have sent it back for revision but still no respond from them as i have emailed them many many time. Still no respond. They are theft and Just takes your money. They even don't have a contact number in order for you to contact them. They are Robbers

naqibk
April 14th, 2010
sandyh3
April 21st, 2010
They take your money and they don't whan't to know about you or your essay anymore. I don't know what to do, do i go to the bank and make get my money back from them that way or... Can someone suggest something?

THEY JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY, SHAME ON THEM
johni2
May 25th, 2010

Please don't give money to them, they are daylight robbers. I don't want other people to end up like me, paying more than £100 and not getting anything.

By Sandy H.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PaperWriting.co.uk staff and other customers.

Paper Writing provide academic writing help to student who are having trouble in their universities or schools.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PaperWriting.co.uk?

Have a question about PaperWriting.co.uk?