Review of Papernow.org

Papernow.org reviews

1 star

carlag68
7/5/19

Outstanding JOB! Excellent work on this entire project. You clearly demonstrated a strong grasp of the five themes and how to apply them earning me a 100 on this paper! id #17645 - this is my favorite writer so far. I am strongly recommending this writer to everyone who needs reliable work.

marekb12
6/18/19

Great service as always. Thank you for your time and consideration. I rated the writer at an eight out of ten due to some minor misspellings and grammar mistakes on the final draft. Overall great job. Thanks again.

danh330
6/13/19

Essay Structure and Content: 95/100 Nice job with your thesis! Critical Analysis: 115/120 Very well done overall! Overall this is impressive work, you analyzed Keegan's arguments and strategies quite effectively, great job! Grammar/Syntax :50/50 Technical Aspects:30 /30 This is a great paper overall!

daveg214
6/12/19

Outstanding thank you ... looking forward to working with you. After reviewed the paper, it through turninit <10% which fulfilled the requirement and followed the instructions. I loved the quick results and would definitely select this service again.

lisan221
5/30/19

Writer #223975 did a fantastic job with a complex assignment and a short due date. I recommend this writer in the future. Thank you so much for your accurate analysis and write up.

evab88
5/25/19

Amazing work! I not only was running out of time to write a 10 page essay for my final project in my ethics class, I had been struggling to come up with a sound argument. Writer ID # 80412 definitely came through at such short notice and for that, I am ever so grateful. The essay was superb!! Great job once again writer. everything was timely and done very well. highly recommend his work.

annn70
5/2/19

I am overall pleased with the outcome. I did have to correct some minor punctuation errors and reduce some of the redundancy of words and phrases used throughout the paper. This is my first time using the service, I will use again.

Tip for consumers: Good stuff. On time, user friendly.

flavieng3
8/3/18

I love the essay and I just need to add my touches on it. Thank you so much! I will recommend this serivce to anyone. Thank you so much for your effort in writing my paper. I truly appreciate it. I know I will be working with you for future coursework I do appreciate the great service that I had. The writer was very good and helpful. The assignment was ready right on time. I would like to work with you in a future.

Tip for consumers: Superior service! 1000%

jong125
6/14/18

They provided the best service I've seen so far, well-qualified writers do their best at writing essays, recommend to try on your own. I found this company on one of the review services and made an order. Luckily the review was truthful; they have excellent writers, who are able to perform amazing essays. Very impressed with the quality and results of the paper.

haroldb56
3/1/18

Thank you! Its a life saver and this great quality of work saved me some quality time with my kids who just went through a lot! My writer did a good job, although I still have to input some more information myself but he was brilliant overall. Effort is apparent. And I will like to give him more work.

Tip for consumers: I know its just a job for you but it really helps out in this time of need! You will never understand how much I appreciate it.

Order was completed ahead of time, very well written got an A on my assignment.

By Carla G.
Questions? Get answers from the Papernow.org staff and other customers.

Papernow.org?