Papernow

Papernow has a consumer rating of 4.46 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Papernow also ranks 138th among Essay Writing sites.

How would you rate Papernow?

“Great job.”

Deborah L.
1/1/20

I would like to use the same writer for future assignments. Great work, glad to know it will be amended for free. Love this writing service. the paper was perfect, the writer followed all the requirement and i got a good mark. You've provided such a sense of relief during finals week. Such a thorough and excellent job done, and you managed to finish way before the time I asked for. Good paper, thank you.

“Plagiarized”

Thomas H.
5/4/20

Paper came back plagiarized and they refused to accept it and resolve the issue. Their customer service reps hung up on me numerous times. I basically just threw away the cost of the paper and the time I would have had to write it myself. I feel like I just bought a new Iphone from someone off the street to find out its just a case with a lead weight in it.

marekb12
June 18th, 2019
Great service as always. Thank you for your time and consideration. I rated the writer at an eight out of ten due to some minor misspellings and grammar mistakes on the final draft. Overall great job. Thanks again.
deborahl488
January 1st, 2020
I would like to use the same writer for future assignments.
thomash985
May 4th, 2020
adamc146
Adam C. – Papernow Rep
Hello and thanks for your review.

I have checked the order and can't see anywhere where you have contacted us with any concerns.

We are happy to look at any aspect that you are displeased with so if you could contact our dedicated Customer Care Team, they will be able to work through any concerns with yourself and the writer.

Kind Regards
Customer Care Team
Email: support@papernow.org
Toll-free: +1 224-385-0057
lisak483
November 21st, 2019
Writer did a very well job !! Really impressed. Definitely will use them Again when an assignment arises relating to this. He is very helpful and kind and listens to your ever need. I could not ask for a good writer. I am very content with the quality of work and the amazing support. I will be submitting more orders soon & look forward to continue to work with my writer and the team.
Thanks
jong125
June 14th, 2018
They provided the best service I've seen so far, well-qualified writers do their best at writing essays, recommend to try on your own. I found this company on one of the review services and made an order. Luckily the review was truthful; they have excellent writers, who are able to perform amazing essays. Very impressed with the quality and results of the paper.
evab88
May 25th, 2019
Amazing work! I not only was running out of time to write a 10 page essay for my final project in my ethics class, I had been struggling to come up with a sound argument. Writer ID # 80412 definitely came through at such short notice and for that, I am ever so grateful. The essay was superb!! Great job once again writer. everything was timely and done very well. highly recommend his work.
carlag68
July 5th, 2019
Outstanding JOB! Excellent work on this entire project. You clearly demonstrated a strong grasp of the five themes and how to apply them earning me a 100 on this paper! id #17645 - this is my favorite writer so far. I am strongly recommending this writer to everyone who needs reliable work.
lisan221
May 30th, 2019
Writer #223975 did a fantastic job with a complex assignment and a short due date. I recommend this writer in the future. Thank you so much for your accurate analysis and write up.
daveg214
June 12th, 2019
Outstanding thank you ... looking forward to working with you. After reviewed the paper, it through turninit <10% which fulfilled the requirement and followed the instructions. I loved the quick results and would definitely select this service again.
danh330
June 13th, 2019
Essay Structure and Content: 95/100 Nice job with your thesis! Critical Analysis: 115/120 Very well done overall! Overall this is impressive work, you analyzed Keegan's arguments and strategies quite effectively, great job! Grammar/Syntax :50/50 Technical Aspects:30 /30 This is a great paper overall!
haroldb56
March 1st, 2018
Thank you! Its a life saver and this great quality of work saved me some quality time with my kids who just went through a lot! My writer did a good job, although I still have to input some more information myself but he was brilliant overall. Effort is apparent. And I will like to give him more work.

Tip for consumers: I know its just a job for you but it really helps out in this time of need! You will never understand how much I appreciate it.

flavieng3
August 3rd, 2018
I love the essay and I just need to add my touches on it. Thank you so much! I will recommend this serivce to anyone. Thank you so much for your effort in writing my paper. I truly appreciate it. I know I will be working with you for future coursework I do appreciate the great service that I had. The writer was very good and helpful. The assignment was ready right on time. I would like to work with you in a future.

Tip for consumers: Superior service! 1000%

annn70
May 2nd, 2019
I am overall pleased with the outcome. I did have to correct some minor punctuation errors and reduce some of the redundancy of words and phrases used throughout the paper. This is my first time using the service, I will use again.

Tip for consumers: Good stuff. On time, user friendly.

Order was completed ahead of time, very well written got an A on my assignment.

By Carla G.
See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Papernow staff and other customers.

We are a custom writing company started with the aim of delivering fast custom writing services. That is, we provide help of different kinds, in different subject areas, and for different purposes.

Business History

Papernow.org is dedicated to delivering only high-quality papers for students who wish to reach their academic potential.

We provide help with writing academic papers and cover up to 40+ disciplines, including rare subjects. We apply zero-tolerance-policy towards any plagiarism and errors in the papers. The deadlines are always met, and only an individual approach is being implemented to every client.

adamc146
Adam C.
Marketing / PR
Typically responds within 14 hours

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Papernow?

Have a question about Papernow?