Review of Paperdue

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

deej56
9/4/18

I asked to cancel my subscription; they ignored me, still charged me, and then denied my request for a refund
The kicker is, they later tried to accuse me of lying about requesting a refund, and then I provided proof of emails and calls to their company, which I will attach, and their response? No response. They ignored all that proof and simply stopped responding
They also threatened me with legal action at one point when I told them I would get the word out of their horrible attitude and reprehensible lack of customer service...
While certainly shocked, I am definitely not intimated

Response from Michael O., Paperdue Representative
Hi, Dee!

We are so sorry about your experience. But we think that you confused our website with paperdue.com. At your screenshots, you are sending an e-mail to support@paperdue.com, and the phone number is not our too - it is paperdue.com phone.
If we are wrong and you are really our customer, please send us your order number so we could figure this situation out ASAP. Or you can just call me directly.

Thank you!
Michael O., Customer Support Representative
Tel: 1-800-878-3917

Questions? Get answers from the Paperdue staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Paperdue