Paper-Garden.ca

Paper-Garden.ca has a consumer rating of 3.13 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Paper-Garden.ca also ranks 4th among Paper sites. The most common issues with Paper-Garden.ca are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Paper-Garden.ca?

“Good quality & quick shipment”

Rachel S.
10/30/18

Arrived quickly and everything was as I hoped - colors and quality were great. Very excited to start my project using my Paper Garden order!

“Going on the ninth day now”

Skeeter J.
11/14/17

I am still waiting for a shipment and its now going on day nine of seven business days and when I sent an e-mail and asked if my product was in the mail, she responded with "We're waiting for processing" which did not answer my question until I sent another Email, which she promptly informed me that it was only day six, but if you are expecting things to be shipped in an orderly fashion within seven days forget about it. I recommend envelopes dot com out of Amityville NY, who will ship right away, because they are an American company and they ship immediately and your items will arrive long before seven business days?

rachels333
October 30th, 2018
moniquem40
June 20th, 2018
Loved the paper. Great colours and quality that helped me create an 8x8 feet flower wall! I would definitely recommend!
tinal112
February 15th, 2018
This company takes your money and it takes 3 to 4 weeks to get your paper and envelopes. There is no contact tel #.

Try FancyPaper.ca instead. They have good pricing and immediate shipping. Lots of selection.
mandym35
June 9th, 2016
Paper labelled as card stock although it ended up being thinner than normal paper. My invites for my wedding then had to be printed on the paper and then mounted on additional card stock to get thickness I was looking for. Not clearly labelled as thin paper and was actually called card stock so i was surprised and disappointed
maggiec20
June 9th, 2016
Lots of variety. Easy to order, and the product arrived the next day! Very Satisfied.
skeeterj
November 14th, 2017
nh143
April 16th, 2018
I ordered Cougar White A-7 envelopes for my wedding invitations but had to return them because the paper wasn't opaque enough and didn't fit my envelope liners. The edge of the flap looked as if it was not cut with a sharp enough blade and wasn't straight nor smooth. I emailed for a return, which they granted, but a month has passed and they claim they didn't not receive my items, and I have not received a refund. They have not returned my emails or phone call where I have asked that they confirm the shipping address given to me. Of course I cannot locate my tracking number from Canada Post, which is my own stupid fault, but that is no justification for their poor service or product.
anonk
July 20th, 2018
I ordered less than 30 sheets of paper weeks ago, and still haven't received them. I have sent numerous emails, and was told last week that "it would be shipped tomorrow." According to the tracking number that I just received yesterday (after over two weeks of placing my order), it is still sitting across the country. I had expressed my concerns and inquired about stopping the shipment altogether, but was reassured that I would receive it in time. I am now a day away from my event, and need to scramble to pull something together.

Highly recommend that if you need the product within 8 weeks after placing your order, save yourself a headache and go literally anywhere else.

Questions? Get answers from the Paper-Garden.ca staff and other customers.

The Canadian source for Pocket Folders, Specialty Paper and Matching Envelopes! Make Paper Garden your first stop when creating DIY Wedding Invitations

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Paper-Garden.ca?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.1
Have a question about Paper-Garden.ca?