PapaJohns UK

PapaJohns UK has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. PapaJohns UK ranks 112th among Food Delivery sites.

How would you rate PapaJohns UK?

“Long delivery”

Mike E.
6/28/18

Took them ages to deliver my order. Somehow managed to forget the drinks. I would suggest to buy take away or eat at the store, as of my experience the usually tend to forget something. Need to be controlled.

mikee163
June 28th, 2018

shirleyb32
September 17th, 2014

I ordered two large pizzas for the very first time on 17th September 2014, I usually have pizza from pizza hut which I love but the family thought we would have a change so we decided to try papa johns what a mistake that was it was the worst pizza we have EVER had in my 47years on this earth, I rang to complain and ask dem to come and change the pizza they answer was they cant and they is nothing they can do about I was furious after this reviwe I will be ringing they head office, the pizza didnt hardly have any topping I asked for barbecue base which inst2ead they pored the bbq sauce on top of the pizza it was disgusting it also looked like they stood in another room and threw the cheese and topping on it I will advice anyone NEVER BUY from PAPA JOHNS unless you want money to throw away they are un professional ppl

Questions? Get answers from the PapaJohns UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PapaJohns UK?

Have a question about PapaJohns UK?