Pacific Pearls.com reviews

Tel: 1-800-260-2191

robertd757
Robert D.
3/13/19

Awesome service and products as always. Would not go any where else. Fantastic Great selection and new products.

ronyb5
RONY B.
3/13/19

second time buying from you guys, hope I get a great experience just like the last time, love your products.

anonymousl351
anonymous L.
3/12/19

I have purchased many, many items over the years and have had only coupon/promotional code application problems. Any issues were very quickly remedied by the excellent customer service. Today's shopping was easy and trouble free and I can't wait to get my order!

benjaminp82
Benjamin P.
3/11/19

Easy, delightful, great sales.

I unexpectedly received a free gift along with my purchase that the recipient of my order likes at least as much as the ordered item! Very well done!

jesser112
Jesse R.
3/10/19

My experience was fantastic.

I did have these Pearl's checked as I was concerned at first they weren't real, I did however find they were very real and am therefore extremely pleased to say they will make a splendid gift for their intended recipient.

I will be likely to purchase more in the future.

stevea356
steve a.
3/8/19

The quality is amazing and the selection was incredible. My wife loved her Valentine's present. I will be shopping at Pacific Pearls.com agan soon

abrahamj12
Abraham J.
3/6/19

Everything looks to good to be true. I will see how the wife enjoys the Valentine's Day present. The wife loved the present!

jarvise3
Jarvis E.
3/5/19

Quick and painless. Delivered correct product on time. Recipient was very pleased with the detail and quality of the product.

christinec346
Christine C.
3/5/19

I have ordered so many pieces of jewelry and they all surpass my expectations. Beautiful and reasonably priced.

dawayneg8
Dawayne G.
3/5/19

Always great buying Pacific Pearls. I am a severe repeat customer. Thank you thank you thank you again and again.

ryank92
Ryan K.
3/3/19

Like the site easy to use good products..the product I purchased exceeded my expectation it was bigger than I figured it would be which was a plus

michelleb347
Michelle B.
2/25/19

I never expected to be able to get real pearl items at this price. A wonderful selection of high quality items. I will be back!!

mingp1
Ming P.
2/21/19

I went to ur website after after I realized how excellent the quality of your pearl Thanks morning save !

moniquej23
Monique J.
2/20/19

great and easy to purchase. The selection is overwhelming and could be better organized to expedite finding the right thing. but my experience overall was great.

eleanord11
Eleanor D.
2/14/19

The site is a bit overwhelming because of the many collections the menu bar. It takes twice as long to find things.

I believe you will sell more if you simplify your styles, collections, and more. I love your jewelry and have bought from Morningsave for years.

hope that make sense...
Thanks,
Eleanor

leslieh88
Leslie H.
2/14/19

I have made several purchases and have been very very happy, but this is the first time that I have registered an account on your website.

reneeg76
renee g.
2/9/19

Only thing I didn’t like is that you could not see you total with the code applied before paying.

donaldk63
Donald K.
2/8/19

Love the products. I have ordered many thing over the years. Always great quality, good prices and fast shipping.

jayd250
Jay D.
2/8/19

The site is very friendly, no complication. The prices are good and I like the free shipping. Now, I hope I like what I bought and hopefully I get before valentine's day. Yes, I will probably buy more if everything comes out alright! Thank you!

carolp293
Carol P.
2/8/19

hello, this is not my first purchase from you. I keep coming back because I love the merchandise and the service is awesome.

jacobt76
Jacob T.
2/7/19

Never ordered from you before but it was easy to shop/navigate on website. Looking forward to receiving my order for my wife.

terryj142
Terry J.
2/7/19

Just placed my first order. Look forward to receiving the necklace, it looks beautiful on the site, I’m hopeful it’s as beautiful in person!

deleshat
Delesha T.
2/4/19

I have never purchased pearls before. This site makes it really easy and I actually had some fun looking through their collections. I will probably come back in a few months to purchase a birthday gift for my mom- I can't wait to see what they add next.

allisonr56
Allison R.
2/3/19

I didn't enjoy the fact that I had to go to my Paypal. Site says you can use amx or visa , however it does not show you where to go to do that.

johnw1548
john w.
2/2/19

I was looking for something for my wife for valentine's day and I found some great looking jewelry at some great prices. I know she will love the bracelet and earrings and I will probably return for her birthday!

Questions? Get answers from the Pacific Pearls.com staff and other customers.

Pacific Pearls.com?