Pacific Pearls.com reviews

keith@pacificpearls.com

nancyj68
Nancy J.
6/21/19

I've always wanted a set of pearls. I purchased a pastel collection with peach, pink, and white. I love them!!

robinb334
Robin B.
6/14/19

Love you products. I do not like the speed of the slide show (too fast) and that I cannot stop it to get a better look without clicking on the item.

eileenf50
Eileen F.
6/11/19

Had a little difficulty managing my shopping cart but my order arrived promptly and pearls were beautiful ! Love Pacific Pearls :))

byronc24
Byron C.
6/6/19

My first order I bought because it was shown on The Talk. This order is because you sent me a $30.00 gift card. I plan to buy one additional gift for Christmas, but have not yet decided on the item.

pamh213
Pam H.
6/6/19

Love the selection and prices. Have already received may compliments on the pieces I have already purchased.

sherylg32
Sheryl G.
6/4/19

It's been a great experience. The prices are very affordable. I ordered something for my Mother, Daughter-in-law, Granddaughter and myself.

meenub1
Meenu B.
6/4/19

I placed my first order on 5/3/19 and did not receive any order confirmation or estimated delivery date. Tried calling the number you have on the website and couldn't get through to an agent even after being on hold for what seemed like an eternity. This was my first time using the portal for buying pearls and it wasn't the best customer experience. I was completely in the dark on when to expect to receive the gifts intended for Mother's Day. I did receive the response to my email to Pacific Pearls support with the tracking number. I did receive the email confirming the second order I placed, with the tracking information.

melodyl32
Melody L.
6/4/19

So many beautiful Items to chose from.. I couldn't make up my mind. My Mother really enjoyed her Mother's day jewels. Simply elegant!

ashleyk94
Ashley K.
6/3/19

This was my first order from PacificPearls and my selections came with beautiful packaging that made it really easy to give as a gift. I also loved that the authentication and care cards were included. I was very impressed!

rhondal52
Rhonda L.
6/3/19

DId not look like the picture and did not seem anywhere near the value it stated. I did like the freshwater pearls. I have very small wrists, the bracelet charms were very big and heavy. Gave it to my sister who has large wrists

angiey13
angie y.
6/2/19

the site wasn't working well. had to log on 3 times to be able to pay for it.

the pearl necklace , earrings and ring set was all jumbled up and the necklace was so twisted around the ring. It should have been packaged separately! it took 3 people to detangle the necklace without breaking it.

clayk14
5/31/19

I bought the $450 pearl necklace. COMPLETE CLASSIC COLLECTION White 9-10mm Princess Necklace with 14K White Gold Filled Clasp. They are NOT pearls. They will not replace it. I sent pictures. They won't honor their "warranty". What a scam.

anonymousr484
anonymous R.
5/31/19

The value is SUPER.... The quality of the products I have received are FANTASTIC! Love the packaging boxes, they look very classy and elegant!

marciaw50
Marcia W.
5/29/19

A bit frustrating, as the wrong pages seemed to keep coming up, and also two items were placed in my bag, and I only wanted one. (Some of this may have been due to my less than stellar computer skills, however!)

beckyn18
Becky N.
5/22/19

Sweet and Beautiful Thanks for the coupon although prices are excellent it was nice to have so I could feel good about buying a pearl necklace as a gift

carolynf57
Carolyn F.
5/16/19

Very good experience!! Excited to receive jewelry!! My mom shops on the site and loves all the pieces she has ordered!

trinaa8
Trina A.
5/15/19

I wanted to pay by credit card and I could not find the option for it, so I was only able to pay by to choices paypal or amazon. Website needs to be more friendlier when it comes to this issue.

ruthm130
Ruth M.
5/12/19

Received my first purchase yesterday and just purchased item #2!! Very nice piece. I am completely satisfied and happy with the product, as well as the service.

shakiraw2
Shakira W.
5/10/19

Just purchased product so cant really give a true review since I haven't yet received the product but brought from this website for the first time as a gift for someone hoping they love it.

subhadarshis
subhadarshi s.
5/9/19

I recently purchased a necklace for my wife. She was very happy and liked that a lot. Buying another one of a different color and size.

jayd214
jay d.
5/8/19

shopping on line rocks of course and the selection on website is great for a guy looking for presents for his wife!!! Thanks

kristens314
Kristen S.
5/8/19

Easy site to manage through and love that I can pay through my Amazon’s account and it’s more protected that way than a cc

sonykuruvillap
SonyKuruvilla P.
5/7/19

it was great to know about pearls, buying first time and was looking for a mother's day gift which I was able to find easily. Hope that I get the item on time and expect to see a amazing product as seen in the pictures on the site.

claudiaj32
Claudia J.
5/7/19

The shopping experience was a little confusing. The website does not permit a customer the opportunity to create an account to enter all their pertinent information related to contact information and shipping. It instead requests you enter that information as an alternative shipping address and encourages one to create a PayPal account which is not appealing to everyone. Would like for Pacific Pearls to consider adding some other options.

dawayneg10
Dawayne G.
5/6/19

Mother Day gift for my girlfriend Cathy Ramirez. Cathy always loves all of her Pacific Pearl gifts! Thank you as always for making me a hero every time!!! Cheers!!! Dawayne

Questions? Get answers from the Pacific Pearls.com staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Pacific Pearls.com