Pacific Pearls.com reviews

Tel: 1-800-260-2191

dawayneg4
Dawayne G.
1/15/19

Always the best. My girlfriend Cathy loves her Pacific Pearl gifts!!!

I bought more than one item. Your survey doesn't let me know which item that I bought. It would be great to know what I am giving a perfect score to.

Fortunately everything was great.

Thanks,
Dawayne Gilley
Kansas City
816-728-5694

donnaw322
Donna W.
1/12/19

The purchase was received timely, in a beautiful gift box enclosed with a beautiful necklace. I have already recommended the website to family and friends.

blanquitar
Blanquita R.
1/10/19

Pearls earring are beautiful. I'm very please with my purchase and the presentation when I received the earring. I will purchase again, thank you !

charlesm295
Charles M.
1/10/19

Easy, reasonable prices and free shipping for my order!! Can’t go wrong there. Can’t wait for the product to arrive!

claudiac82
Claudia C.
1/10/19

I always wanted a pearl necklace but could never afford it. Thanks to my employer subscription I'm able to get one! Fantastic.

leslieb231
Leslie B.
1/9/19

Simple elegance with terrific pricing!! I’m excited to see the ring. Not a bit of guilt buying something for myself especially after the holidays.

aarony15
Aaron Y.
1/8/19

I purchased 4 sets of earrings and all were as advertised. Wife, daughters and daughter in-law were thrilled. Great product descriptions. Very easy transaction.

alexm533
Alex M.
1/7/19

The site is nice and easy to navigate. The prices are good also. But my wife didn't like her gift. So I've been trying to return my purchase, but I'm not getting a response from you. I will never shop with you again. I will also make sure I let my employer (Daimler) know about my experience.

mikew385
Mike W.
1/3/19

Bought pearl earrings for wife and daughters for Christmas. Came back for the pearl necklace for wife's birthday. Very satisfied with quality and customer service.

moniquej21
Monique j.
12/31/18

This is my first purchase and they are beautiful. The only issue I have is that one of the pearl earrings came away from the post the first time I wore them. I put in a customer service request but haven't heard back yet.

kimberlym352
Kimberly M.
12/30/18

I love it I love it soon I'll be able to purchase what I want thank you so much for the gift cards. Excellent company friendly friendly customer service reps thank you

tamaraw53
Tamara W.
12/27/18

The discounted prices were good. However, shipping was promised for 7-10 days, and took a month instead. When I contacted PP to complain, I was told that it wasn't their issue, and they washed their hands. I ordered 4 items and received a necklace/earring/ring set for free. The free set was sitting loose in the shipping bag when I received it, and pieces from two of the other items were out of their boxes and loose in the bag.

The prices are still good, and I will buy from PP if I need pearls, but I won't recommend them anymore without significant warnings.

sylvainiap
Sylvainia P.
12/27/18

I appreciate the Black Friday discount. The items were Christmas gifts and everyone loved their pearls! Every item is of exceptional quality and beauty.

dawnm284
Dawn M.
12/26/18

The website was easy to navigate. Shopping was a pleasure. Can't wait to have my jewelry arrive!

It arrived and is beautiful! Gave some as gifts and people loved them!

padmam1
Padma M.
12/25/18

Beautiful and good quality pearls, lovely designs ... I shop here regularly. Love everything I have bought so far!

rosaf21
Rosa F.
12/25/18

It was very easy to order, and prices are very reasonable.
So many nice things I would definitely order again

cherylm350
Cheryl M.
12/23/18

Awesome!! I love love love the pieces I ordered. They are beautiful and very good quality and incredibly priced!! Plus I loved the little gifts in my package and the treats and handwritten note! I will DEFINITELY shop here again!!

kimberlyl163
Kimberly L.
12/23/18

Ordered from you the first time came quickly in the mail and loved the extra coupons I received with my so I just had to order again with these great holiday slashing prices!

larryp224
Larry P.
12/21/18

My order came in a timely manner and in good condition and with some unexpected storage bags that are very nice.
My wife has not opened her gift yet. I think she will be pleased.

wesm42
Wes M.
12/21/18

Easy shopping experience. Was not able to confirm free item before purchasing, but did receive item with shipment

anonymousv243
anonymous V.
12/21/18

the pearls are so beautiful and I love the way they are portrayed on the web pages, makes them contemporary and not the stuff only "old ladies" wear.

sandrab586
Sandra B.
12/20/18

It was hard to find where to go for my shopping cart at the top of the page. I had problems receiving what I ordered on my first order, but Pacific Pearls made it right, so I am happy. So I placed a second order and hope it turns out well. I do love the pearls I have received so far

gretchenj10
Gretchen J.
12/20/18

So far, the website is clunky and I’ll-formatted. Hope the product is good...prices are great!

anonymousi243
anonymous I.
12/19/18

Beautiful Pearls !
Looking forward to reply back about purchasing a single earring to replace the one I lost from my BoraBora gray 3-piece set.
Thank you !

heidii4
Heidi I.
12/17/18

I will be very pleased if these are exactly as advertised and they come in separate gifting packages.

Questions? Get answers from the Pacific Pearls.com staff and other customers.

Pacific Pearls.com?