OXTools.co.uk

OXTools.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. OXTools.co.uk also ranks 20th among Tools sites.

How would you rate OXTools.co.uk?

“www.oxtools.co.uk”

Priscilla M.
6/4/15

OX Tools is my no1. source of all working equipment and tools, look no further than OX if you are really looking to have the very best tools (professional ones) for a fraction of the price. Plus you will get a free overnight delivery if you are looking to buy in bulk. Good site, great prices for UK standards

priscillam5
June 4th, 2015
jennifer762
April 3rd, 2014
I read so many doo reviews about this site. But I wasn't fully committed until I found it out by myself. I checked the security, the content, another content, the theme, layout. I have nothing bad to say about it!! :)
aksad
May 19th, 2014
Very good site, helps me gather all the info I need. Everytime.
leonors1
November 20th, 2013
The website met all my expectation, I cannot thank enough of all the information this website gave me, I am happy to write a good review and comment on their amazing security, friendliness and great content.

Questions? Get answers from the OXTools.co.uk staff and other customers.

OX Group is a world leading manufacturer of high quality hand tools, diamond tools, diamond blades and safety products for the construction industry.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OXTools.co.uk?

Have a question about OXTools.co.uk?