Ourtime.co.uk

Ourtime.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ourtime.co.uk also ranks 189th among Dating sites.

How would you rate Ourtime.co.uk?

“Horrible scam”

Nick B.
6/1/20

Horrible scam and waste of time! I switched to http://Seek4Mate.com And I finally had great progress there, I met a few really beautiful ladies. OurTime is all about inappropriate matches, scammers asking for money transfer and plenty of social misfits who flip out if you don't respond within an hour. OurTime puts you on automatic renewal and keeps charging you out of nowhere. I'm struggling to cancel this nightmare.

nickb440
June 1st, 2020
Horrible scam and waste of time! I switched to
And I finally had great progress there, I met a few really beautiful ladies.
christinec139
November 2nd, 2017
I paid for 3 months. The site is clunky it's almost impossible to find out where to stop renewals. The men I was matched with were years older than me, Catfish or just downright odd. I would not recommend this site I left after 3 weeks, the same people, still able to view your profile after you blacklist them. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

Questions? Get answers from the Ourtime.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ourtime.co.uk?

Have a question about Ourtime.co.uk?