Ourtime.co.uk

Ourtime.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ourtime.co.uk ranks 198th among Dating sites.

How would you rate Ourtime.co.uk?

“Dreadful”

Christine C.
11/2/17

I paid for 3 months. The site is clunky it's almost impossible to find out where to stop renewals. The men I was matched with were years older than me, Catfish or just downright odd. I would not recommend this site I left after 3 weeks, the same people, still able to view your profile after you blacklist them. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

christinec139
November 2nd, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Ourtime.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ourtime.co.uk?

Have a question about Ourtime.co.uk?