ORIGIN PC Corporation reviews

Tel: 1-877-674-4460

zanetam
5/14/19

No problems ever and a helpful personal assistant to help me along the way. I learned about this from Felix from YouTube Pewdiepie.

Tip for consumers: Use honey for coupons

samuelm166
1/9/19

Just received a new EON 17 SLX. It ran for around 8 hours total over a day and a half. Now am shipping it back for repairs. After digging around on some forums and message boards, it is starting to look like the "rave reviews" are either fake, or posted by people that have only had it for a few days and are posting out of excitement. I am not impressed. They have one shot to fix it, before I will want a refund for the $3600 paperweight.

vadimz5
10/18/18

Origin can build an amazing gaming pc for you. You can select the components you desire so it's customizable to your needs. Can't wait for my vodka cooled pc.

davidy59
6/5/17

I purchased a top of the line Genesis from Origin PC in June 2016. The machine itseld was fully loaded to the sum of around 20K USD. The order process was a little more complicated that I had expected but that was due mostly to the tight due diligence applied to every new person and order. As cumbersome as it might be, it is in the best interest of both client and Origin.

To make things slightly more complex, I had the pc shipped to Cape Town in South Africa. It would have been touch and go with the shipping but I believe that the solid wooden crates used and the insertion of foam in the system allowed for minimal risk of damage. Indeed my pc did arrive intact.

There were a couple of issues to start with but these were easily solved by reseating certain drives and reconnecting PSU power supplies to my SSDs. When I started the pc I experienced initial problems but these were easily resolved with a call to Technical Support. I did have to persist calling but finally got through to Sean who was very pleasant to deal with and professional.

All in all I feel that the customer service side could be tighter and faster to respond but in the end I was left with an awesome and superfast rig.

I have looked at various custom pc builders and although the likes of Digital Storm and Falcon North West build top end pcs, their packaging and overseas shipping did not inspire confidence, though I may of course be wrong.

Out of the handful of specialised pc builder, I would definitely recommend Origin PC. Not because they have no problems but rather for the fact that they deal with any issues arising and their build are supertight pieces of work.

Thank you Origin, I may well take another chance getting you to ship another PC to Cape Town once this setup starts lagging behind the technology. I don't however think that will be anytime in the next 2 to 3 years.

Questions? Get answers from the ORIGIN PC Corporation staff and other customers.

ORIGIN PC Corporation?