OrganicSkincare.com reviews

Tel: 866-327-5069

jayh334
Jay H.
3/17/19

Ease in navigating website. Order was processed quickly . Although the postal service was two days late. It did ship in time . Very satisfied With service

anonymousg384
anonymous G.
3/17/19

The only issue is I have Anneborlind cream on back order. You have not kept me up to date on this, and should. I am committed to using organic products and buying from none Amazon and Google controlled companies. I hope Organic Skin Care can fend them off. You already have my email.

louisef57
Louise F.
3/16/19

First time visit. Prices are great for GM Collin products. I will consider repurchasing in the future.

jessicam662
Jessica M.
3/7/19

Great customer service - thank you for the samples when my product was delayed last time. I love them.

dlynne
DLYNN E.
2/25/19

The fonts for the Brand names could be tweaked, on the website! This font tweakmwould be more user friendly!

christineg229
Christine G.
2/15/19

The Ecommerce platform was very annoying from a cell phone. And my order was placed before I could review it! I’m not even sure how I paid. I had to reenter my addresses several times. Really frustrating.

jamiel200
Jamie L.
1/22/19

When I received the package, the inside was wet due to leakage of the Rosee Visage Toner. When I contacted the company, they responded very quickly and said that they would replace the item. Thank you.

wendyj63
Wendy J.
1/22/19

I have been using G.M. Collin products for several years and have always been very pleased.
This is the first time I have purchased this product.
And so far really like it. My skin is very soft and smooth. It is quite expensive but hopefully worth the cost.

marilyne40
marilyn e.
1/21/19

It was very unclear how I get to charging my purchase on a credit card (through PayPal). I kept clicking on the credit card option. But it turned out I had to click just on PayPal, and my credit card was automatically registered on the PayPal site. Not clear at all! Wasted time. Your price is great ... clarity in ordering, not so.

sunnya8
Sunny A.
1/13/19

I only order one product fast so I have use more products to see future I will like it I try to used organic products I am not sure too much comical in the all products this is new line products Eminence for me I have to see thanks

lizabetha
Lizabeth A.
1/11/19

I found your searching on your website to be difficult to use. I would have to try various versions of the names of products to find them. For example, under "Collin" or under "Bio Organique" or product type like "moisturizer." Product names seem to constantly change as well.

deborahm345
Deborah M.
1/8/19

I don’t know why you didn’t give me the coupon of 10% off. Information on what the B10, B20, B30, B40, etc differences would be helpful.

maryj286
Mary J.
1/5/19

Ilike is my brand of choice and your site has free shipping, so you have everything I am looking for. Thank you.

sharonw168
Sharon W.
12/31/18

I was required to fill in all the info in a given time. I needed to get my Card and my time was up. I tried to erase my card #, would not happen. Next day received a 10% and couldn't get Myour web site to acknowedge me or the 10%. So today I tried again and it all went better but way too much time and effort.

peneloper16
Penelope R.
12/13/18

Never used this method of ordering before. Am hoping all goes well and I receive filler in time for a Christmas gift.
Ordering was quite easy and I would use this service again—provided all goes well

joanneq7
JoAnne Q.
12/11/18

I was easily able to see the product I needed. once I decided upon it the directions to complete the sale were clear and easily to process.

juliew286
Julie W.
12/10/18

I had orders 2 Diamond Eye Contour, staff sent me different package of Exclusive Edition, the pump did not work at all so I have to use very small tool to digging product out....
I would like sent it back to your store and getting the original designed pump ( that is reason why I order it because long skinny and only small amount control on each press )
Please contact me 423-7376676

marilynd46
Marilyn D.
12/7/18

The order was a gift, so I can't comment on the product, but I was very pleased with my service from Organic Skin Care. In addition, the price was the best I found anywhere. I have already recommended the site to someone else.

beverlyn30
Beverly N.
12/7/18

I found the product on your site $20 cheaper than Amazon so I'm happy plus no shipping fee. Good deal.

barbaraf141
Barbara F.
12/4/18

I placed an order last week, but when it arrived, 2 of the same items were not included. I was deducted the cost of the 2 items, but I was not notified and no reason was ever given. I would have ordered this product last week had I know the others were unavailable. Thank you.

karlynm
Karlyn M.
12/4/18

I asked someone via your chat service some simple questions and no matter how many times I asked at different angles to get an ounce of clarity more between two different products, the reps answers would not budge, so vague...I then asked so do you recommend customers flip a coin between the two products. horrible experience. I am ordering something I've ordered before but I wanted to possibly order something new, one of your newer products. My order would have included what I ordered plus more. But I can't buy expensive products like this with no information given. That the rep "recommends" a product without telling why is not enough, I need substantial information that warrants decision making skills and not flipping a coin type of decision making.

audreyb82
audrey b.
11/24/18

website is easy to navigate. ordering for the first time so I will leave another review after I receive shipment!
thanks :)

aliced65
Alice D.
11/23/18

The shopping experience was good, the website is user friendly. If the products match the website, I will certainly recommend this site to others.

marianneb51
Marianne B.
11/18/18

This is the only place I've been able to find the Beauty Pearls, which I really love and which I recommend to all my friends. I've checked every store I can think of and no one carries them anymore...Thank you for having them! Favourite skin product ever!

mariw5
11/16/18

Dont buy and dont make here the order. I ordered trio kit and pay 60 doll, but i received duo kit.
I ordered lemongrass item. This item was not on my package. Moovere, i ordered not hot masque. I received hot masque.
The products are not fresh and 3 items are other that i ordered.
I was shocked today!!!!

Response from David G., OrganicSkincare.com Representative
1) Here's is your USPS tracking that you could not wait for less than 24 hour's CH054460141US
2) For other business owners. You can not just create a shipping label online without actually going to the post office to send any packages to Russia.
3) Spend an hour sending your order. [ Not worth the time, headache or your $$$ ]
4) Thanks to you I will remove your country from ever ordering from our site ever again. Again just not worth it.
Enjoy this last order from my company.

Questions? Get answers from the OrganicSkincare.com staff and other customers.

OrganicSkincare.com?