Review of Ordergolfonline

Ordergolfonline reviews

matte4
2/14/11

Unless you want to pay for counterfeit clubs, then you should STAY AWAY! I had the same AWFUL experience dealing with this scam website as other reviewers and it should be a crime that they are still online!

stephenp1
1/15/11

I'm in Australia and I just ordered a set of Mizuno MX300 using PayPal to pay. When email from PayPal arrived with Chinese writing as the merchant destination, alarm bells began to ring. I also received a email from a person following up a question I asked, and it was poorly written with blanks for my name and no name of sender.

Fortunately at the moment, the money was not taken from my account as yet, so I transfered the money to another account, so insufficient funds will be there. Will ring PayPal tomorrow (Monday) and explain the whole story. Presently, they cannot cancel the transaction as it has been completed.

Thanks to the comments on this website, and I feel for others who have been taken dishonestly.

ozz

marinaw
6/10/10

I ordered clubs, no phone number to contact them. It has been over a month and have not received my clubs I paid by pay pal and they took my money but the goods were never delivered. I was advised that they were broken in shipment, then resent, then when I checked again, they didn't have my order...very disgusting.

mikes11
3/25/10

Don't buy from them!!! They sell counterfiet products! I bought what I thought was a Callaway FT-iq Driver and it turned out to be a fake made from cheap materials.

hooksn
3/22/10

I bought a r7 iiron set and a burner driver and the quality is so good, i love these clubs.

robm4
3/16/10

They sell fakes manufactured in China!!! Got a set of AP2 from them with an actual serial number on them from a real set. The set registered with Titleist no problem but Titleist told me that the set isn't the real. Anybody that bought a Titleist set needs to call 1-800-742-6709 or 508-979-3147 Titleist's Legal department.

martins6
3/14/10

Order system didn't seem to work properly. No phone contact. On-line contact very sporatic. Pictured and described was not what was sent. No return address on delivery or site, none offered when asked. I got no resolution, went for dispute with CC company.

I wouldn't ever use them again!!!

charlesb1
2/18/10

The website sells golf clubs that are not authenic as authenic. These iems are fakes, beware of this company

They sell fakes manufactured in China!!! Got a set of AP2 from them with an actual serial number on them from a real set. The set registered with Titleist no problem but Titleist told me that the set isn’t the real. Anybody that bought a Titleist set needs to call 1-800-742-6709 or 508-979-3147 Titleist’s Legal department.

By Rob M.
Questions? Get answers from the Ordergolfonline staff and other customers.

Ordergolfonline?