Review of Wescott Golf

ddixon@northcharleston.org

1 star

brookek
6/13/13

We used to live in the neighborhood. We have since moved to James Island. My son has been playing the course for several years and loves it! He continues to play with his Grandad here. It's a very safe and family friendly course. The club house and their staff is great.

mikew63
6/12/13

Great Golf Course, Great food and service

thomasf30
6/8/13

Great course. Gets backed up a lot. Also a lot of the players rush through, don't play if you are on a time limit. And no I'm not a slow player.

gustavot4
6/7/13

Beautiful golf facility with three different courses to play at an affordable price. Professional, friendly, knowledgeable staff willing to help! Wonderful experience !!! Highly recommended !!

andrewc54
5/31/13

I always enjoy playing St Wescott. Good prices and the courses are always in great shape!

bobc37
5/29/13

The staff has always been very pleasant. The grounds are consistently better than most courses around. The 19th hole always has cold cocktails. The best thing is this club seems to be very family oriented.

joeb82
5/24/13

Very nice course, support personnel are friendly and helpful.

skipf
5/24/13

play wecott often always a great day good staff reception great conditions

billyh19
5/21/13

Well kept greens. Course is fair but challenging at the same time. It definitely offers a variety of wildlife to view as you play.

johno34
5/20/13

Great golf course, always in great shape, and very affordable rates. Several tee options to set the course up for distances that work for you. Bottled water on the tees. The 27 hole layout really works to keep the pace of play up nicely. Never seem to have to wait on anyone. If you have not played here yet, you should. The food in the restaurant is also very good. They occasionally have a weekend buffet for holidays which my family enjoys!

johnm205
5/15/13

As a consumer, I grade heavily on customer service and I believe Westcott has provided that for me and my family. I am very pleased that Westcott offers the First Tee program which my son has participated in for the past three years. Through the professional and patient leadership that has been shared with my son, I can see the positive and mature change that has occurred with his playing ability and the way he carries himself on and off the course. Thank you Westcott for providing a challenging course that now serves as a setting to test my game and time for me to share with my son.

willieh12
5/13/13

I played the course this week and frequently. The course was in very good shape. The greens were fast but true. It is one of the better courses in our area. Come and experience it for yourself!!! By the way, Great staff!

haic1
5/5/13

very nice experience, i enjoy the variety of three separate nines. i prefer playing on Tuesdays & Thursdays.

pauld63
5/4/13

The golf course is in excellent shape, but I feel that the price charged for a round of golf is to high, they should be more considerate of the people in the tri-county area that would play more golf if the price was right!!!!!!

miked62
4/29/13

I thoroughly enjoyed playing at Westcott. The service was wonderful from the Pro Shop, to the starter, to the restaurant. The employees there were very helpful and very efficient. I live in Wescott Plantation and this was my first time playing and I will be playing there again. Also, the course was in great shape for the time of year.

paull44
4/28/13

really enjoy playing westcott, because there are 3 9 hole courses it always plays different by mixing up the order. The food at the clubhouse has always been good and the events I've attended were well run and fun. All in all, a great place to play and hang out.

chuckc10
4/19/13

I am a practicing beginner , and don't have the experience or skill level that most seasoned golfers have. But having said that, i am always treated respectfully and politely at Wescott, they are truley a wonderful course. I feel completely comfortable and enjoy the relaxed and friendly atmosphere here, while i am able to practice and learn. The greens and courses are very well kept and are layed out to challenge and give even the more experienced players something to work for. I am very avid to return and have made Wescott my course of preference to learn , thank you for making Wescott what it is for me.

stevenb45
4/14/13

Everyone has been very friendly, the course is in nice shape, even the bunkers have been better, with more sand. At the current rate ($) it is the best deal around especially with the 3, nine hole tracks. You have a good staf, to mention a few, Jeff, Stan, Bob, Robert and Ron and of course Steve and Fred. All good guys with pro-customer attitudes. I have a suggestion, add club storage. If you would have to purchase a prefab building to hold 100 sets of clubs, you could pay for it in one to two years. Charge $75 on top of the membership, oh wait, the annual pass, it would pay for itself.

johnh160
4/13/13

I love to play at Wescott. The employee's are very freindly and proffesional. It is a great course. The 27 hole concept is great. Rearly ever do you get in a bottleneck. I recently took my brother in-law from Illinois. He plays alot of golf and he said Wescott is the favorite course he has ever played on. It is where I always take out of towners. I play all around the area, but Wescott gets 80% of my play.

oliverf9
1/13/13

Greens were very smooth and fast, fairway condition was very good, bunkers were raked and smooth. Cold bottle of water provided at start of each 9 is a plus. White tee box provided a good challenge. The course is very convenient to my home and the rates are very good. I am so glad that the course in tied in with Golf Now. It makes getting a tee time very convenient.

kevine8
12/24/12

Good practice facility and excellent course. Enjoyed playing Wescott.

Questions? Get answers from the Wescott Golf staff and other customers.

Wescott Golf?