Review of Oravo

Oravo reviews

1 Review From Our Community

doohickyg
4/27/15

I decided to purchase a promise ring for my girlfriend, and went with Oravo's SR9810 - Amethyst Heart Cut in Sterling Silver with 8 CZ stones.

After finding the ring on their site, and proceeding to Checkout, I kept a close eye on the total amount I was being billed, especially when the Shipping was added (free 5-9 days).
It wasn't until I reached the "You've just been billed" page that I saw the total DOUBLE!
It went from $29.99 to $58.99 and sent me into "Stop Order" mode.

After a couple of emails and a contact on the site a refund was issued. Then I sent an email confirming I can now order just the ONE ring without hassle, and I get this response:

"You can order another one if you really want to."

If I really want to? Do they think they screwed up that bad, as to give me a break to shop elsewhere? What happened to, "Let me assure you we want you to order another, and return for all your jewelry needs."?

Bottom line:
They fixed the mistake, blamed me by telling me to check my cart before payment (haha), and then they don't show the slightest concern for maintaining a relationship.
I don't think I could recommend this site until I receive my order as promised. Get it?

UPDATE:
I decided to investigate this company after putting two and two together. It all started with a trip to Walmart.com for the ring. I found it, ordered it from Walmart affiliate, Wayfair and they shipped from Diamond Bar, Ca. I ordered the wrong size ring, so I returned it for a refund. Then, after finding they did not have any more in stock, I went to the source- Oravo.com.
Oravo supplies Walmart (and Wayfair) with jewelry.
Now, after looking up this business, I find it is run from a private residence in Diamond Bar, they make $58,000/year in revenue, and the sole owner and employee is Rohan Vora!
Does this sound like a nightmare to anyone else?

Wow, Walmart... You are not the leader you make yourself out to be!

Questions? Get answers from the Oravo staff and other customers.

Oravo?