Optically.ae

Optically.ae has a consumer rating of 1 star from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Optically.ae ranks 131st among Eyeglasses sites.

How would you rate Optically.ae?

“Scam”

Molly S.
7/13/20

Optically. Uae and The Goosa are one scam company with different names. The person named Ash would revert to the mails. I haven't received my parcel its over 1 month paid around 350 dhs for both the orders placed on two sites.

mollys193
July 13th, 2020

parvezr1
August 24th, 2020

They are absolute scam, I ordered one month back and nothing yet, I have to go through credit card company to get my money back... BE CAREFUL DO NOT ORDER!

abhishekt12
December 5th, 2018

This is a scam website.

Their return promise is false, once shipped item cannot be return, after writing emails to them endlessly for last 4 months, i am still not able to get any of my paid penny.

Order numberOD-AE-00001705

syedk9
October 25th, 2018

Reference of my order OD-AE-0001858 & 00001868 dated Sept 27,2018 for eyeglasses costing AED 750.90 paid already. Since, they have no proper contact details, phone number, email address and refuse to supply the products paid for on various fake pretexts, I want refund of my amount paid. How could Etisalat allow a scam site like Optically.ae?

erikw24
January 29th, 2018

This site is practically a scam site. They promise to send text and email to follow the manufacturing process but I only received an email after three requests. The glasses came from India, not from Dubai where the company claims to be based. They can't provide a proper receipt to claim the cost back from the insurance.The glasses are shoddily made and gave me a headache. After I requested a refund as per their "unconditional guarantee" it remained quiet. No response to my many emails, no refund. Stay away from scammers.

Refund of payment

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Optically.ae staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Optically.ae?

Have a question about Optically.ae?