OPERION Ecommerce & Software Sdn Bhd

OPERION Ecommerce & Software Sdn Bhd

OPERION Ecommerce & Software Sdn Bhd has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 21 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with OPERION Ecommerce & Software Sdn Bhd most frequently mention good service. OPERION Ecommerce & Software Sdn Bhd ranks 24th among Website Development sites.

How would you rate OPERION Ecommerce & Software Sdn Bhd?

“Nice”

Robi H.
10/7/20

Designed website perfectly match my requirement. Nicely data arranged. I wish another work i wanna with this

nasria1
March 22nd, 2021

This company have great services, friendly staff, great respond, get feedback of work and nice environment. Recommended.

robih3
October 7th, 2020

lims6
July 23rd, 2020

Their team did a great job of not only creating a website how customers wanted it to be, but also gave us great insight on what they believed will help boost sales. Their proven experience and excellence is the reason why I would recommend Operion to anyone who is looking to create a customized website.

peiy3
January 22nd, 2021

This company provide good service, and everyone is friendly. Really really meet my requirement. Very recommended.

haffink
September 15th, 2020

They are really experienced! The time taken was very short but the products delivered is really worth it. But, it comes with a great price. I would buy it again though because I really prefer their services.

yht1
July 20th, 2020

The Software House quickly and seamlessly integrated all changes into the extant architecture. Providing confident, experienced assistance and a forward-thinking approach, the team implemented upgrades that ensured the platform's future stability and scalability.

ridzuank1
September 17th, 2020

Best web dev in the area! Worth paying the price for their good services. Will repeat again in the future.

yeel4
September 15th, 2020

I'm really satisfied with their services. Paid quite a high price but it fulfills my need (quick delivery, quality features). They tried their best in fulfilling my request and they respond really quick in fulfilling my needs. Will use their services again.

rubyt66
October 21st, 2020

Nice Performance! Done project completed and perfect. Hope next time can have a cooperation again!

leex16
October 5th, 2020

They provide perfect service. The website is very impressive, my rating for this company, 10/10. Highly Recommended.

hafezf
August 20th, 2020

Good quality for an affordable price. Responsive and fast delivery. Recommended. Would buy again if needed.

eannl1
January 20th, 2021

They have good services and friendly staff. They help in delivering a quality website and their price is resonable

Tip for consumers:
They provide really good services

Products used:
web development and mobile app development

teohh
October 8th, 2020

I love this comapany's customer services very much. Thanks for helping to solve my problems. Will come and visit in the future times

ashleyt327
October 5th, 2020

Excellent webpage design, affordable price, fast delivery, worth with the money I paid. Definitely will recommend to my friends!

ngt3
October 5th, 2020

Designed website perfectly match my requirement. The interface seems tidy and fascinating. Wish I got another chance with Operion.

mrl86
July 20th, 2020

Service was excellent and very good, staff very friendly, nice environment, will definitely continue to recommend your services to others in the future

ryeeoonh
July 28th, 2020

They understand what customer needs, they also respond quick to customers.
Operion is the best software company I meet before.

kaik26
June 28th, 2020

They provide good service and have 14 years of experiences in website development and software development.

johnn1245
October 5th, 2020

Provide good service with good explanation in web design and provide good interface for web design and satisfied every demand on web design

ngj
October 5th, 2020

Very good service, excellent website, good interface, good company, workers have very good attitude.

weis17
July 28th, 2020

Operion can achieve the leading company in producing the excellent websites and this is such a good platform in enhancing the Ecommerce technology in the future

Questions? Get answers from the OPERION Ecommerce & Software Sdn Bhd staff and other customers.

We are Operion Ecommerce & Software Sdn Bhd - a company who has been diligently uncovering solutions for clients since 2007.

For the last 14 years, we have perfected our approach to web design, e-commerce, software development, software customization, and mobile app development for more than 50 different business sectors with the help of 12 creative team members from around the world.

Developing the latest technological solutions cannot be done alone. It’s a process that calls for joint efforts with some of the brightest minds and organizations in the world. Operion has collaborated with BERNAMA to develop an internet business and marketing campaign to small and medium enterprises. As a leader in our space, we have also been appointed to be on the jury panel for the Malaysia Website Award organized by Exabyte.

Inspiring the next generation is also an integral part of what we do. We’ve collaborated with ORIX to promote a NASA< APP called “Startup Campaign” to drive interest in technology among potential future developers. We have also shared our technology publicly with various colleges in Malaysia through education and speaker events to share our extensive knowledge about software development.

Our founder Lukas J. Tan graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Engineering in TAR UC and has been in the IT industry since the young age of 10. He believes that Malaysia is a rising star in the technology sector and that we can help harness the country’s talents for the greater good.

Business History

Since 2007, we have served customers from Singapore, Auckland, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Cambodia, Nigeria and Bahamas. Our customers are likely from friends' recommendation and existing customers.

We have built up our experience by sharing and discussing project requirements with various industries. It's not that every project's meeting will complete a deal but we learn throughout the process. With our experience for more than 14 years, we are 100% confident to serve any small and big projects.

Our founder Lukas Tan is a creator. He had created a number of systems such as marketplace system, classified system, job portal and CRM system. There are a lot of products and services he has invested since his first day in IT industry.

lukast18
Lukas T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OPERION Ecommerce & Software Sdn Bhd?

Have a question about OPERION Ecommerce & Software Sdn Bhd?