OnlineJobs.ph

OnlineJobs.ph has a consumer rating of 4.44 stars from 18 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. OnlineJobs.ph ranks 9th among Jobs Other sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 93.8%
How would you rate OnlineJobs.ph?

“Great freelance site”

L R.
8/20/20

Great site to hire quality talent! One of the best place to get an affordable Virtual Assistant. You can also hire Graphic designers, Content writers, Social Media experts, Marketing specialists, Code developers and many more.

“Online business”

Jenrick T.
1/31/21

Some online company gets disadvantage to the people when it comes online game using money they do not know it is scam or legit

lr387

concepciona1
May 10th, 2017

I've been a member for more than 4 years now and this website has been reliable. Just watch out for red flags when employer asks you to pay before the training starts.

elijahs48
August 20th, 2020

Awesome quality service. It definitely helped me find the best opportunities globally. Without OnlineJobs.ph, I wouldn't have been able to explore the global market.

jessicam1684
August 20th, 2020

Their support team replies back quickly, the site also provide FAQS and other guides such as their blog

mackg16
August 20th, 2020

Due to Covid-19 I had to let most of my team go. Fortunately found great virtual Philippine workers!

mishelc
October 26th, 2020

I'm thankful I got my work here. I work from home at the same time I taking good care of my kids. Its legit job portal site.

jenrickt
January 31st, 2021

kecis
August 20th, 2020

I got an amazing employer from Onlinejobs.ph. The site is super jobseeker friendly. I would recommend this site anytime.

weea1
August 29th, 2020

I am a very satisfied jobseeker. I was hired for my first online job and I have been with that same employer for 10 years and counting. I highly recommend this site.

averys50
August 20th, 2020

This is a great website to hire awesome talent and get hired! Would highly recommend this platform to anyone.

vincentg182
August 20th, 2020

Great site. Offers invaluable leads when you're into hunting for long term help on projects and startup ideas. But only Filipino assistants though.

markg1604
August 20th, 2020

This has been my go to site for the last 8 years for finding a job online.

I found my very first employer here and I've been working for him for 5+ years now. Kudos to onlinejobs.ph for bridging us!

krizc3
September 3rd, 2020

I was recently hired from Onlinejobs.ph website. I am currently working with a US based employer as a virtual assistant. I would be happy to recommend this site to my friends and relatives.

raymundm2
August 25th, 2020

Great site for finding reliable freelancers. Simple and easy to navigate. I love you their easypay system.

mayv10
August 26th, 2020

I got my client from onlinejobs.ph and I am working for the same client for more than 5 years now. This is highly recommended for those who are looking for a stable online job.

dn104
August 24th, 2020

The site provides great talent pool from the Philippines, You can find great and talented virtual assistants here.

annas747
August 20th, 2020

I got multiple employers from Onlinejobs.ph without paying anything. They are simply the best outsourcing site for me.

tylerj67
December 7th, 2018

Got over 400 replies to a job posting, but when I started replying to the messages I only got 10 or so replies. I ended up talking to 5 actual candidates, none which had the skills I needed. All of them pretty much lied about their abilities. Avoid this site, it is full of junk.

Absolutely a legit site... tons of workers on the site, and I found several great workers even though I only could hire 1 for the position.

By Mack G.

I had to let most of my team go due to Covid-19... but was able to quickly find virtual Philippine workers that were much more affordable than my previous team. It has literally saved my business.

By Mack G.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the OnlineJobs.ph staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OnlineJobs.ph?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.4
Have a question about OnlineJobs.ph?