Review of Onlinefires

Onlinefires reviews

heatherb5
4/4/11

I ordered a fire from this company on the 14th March 2011 and the company took my money and I am still waiting for the fire. They have given me an order number and they claim the goods were dispatched on the 22nd March with xdp Bradford but when I phoned XPD they said I would need to contact online fires. The phone number on their website is always on answer machine and the company have now stopped answering my emails. Please do not buy from this website.

peterh14
3/28/11

I ordered a fire 27/02/2011, Money taken from my account next day. 5weeks later still no goods. Had an e-mail from another site i.e. first4fires.co.uk with a delivery tracking number via XPD. XPD told me to contact onlinefires.com but they would not give reason why. Tried to contact both onlinefire & first4fires but no replies. All you get is answer machines from both sites.. Think I've really dropped a big boo boo. LEAVE WELL ALONE. Always check customer reviews.

ianf1
12/8/09

This site is a con they do not supply the goods and you can't get your money back . They are not a member of safebuy even though the logo is on the website

Questions? Get answers from the Onlinefires staff and other customers.

Onlinefires?