OnlineDriversLicenses.org reviews

Tel: +1-866-371-2716
info@onlinedriverslicenses.org

stephanies493
1/24/19

This review is actually for online-drivers-licenses.org (with the dashes). They're the same exact website, just a different logo. drivers-licenses.org is also the same...

This site is a scam! I went to my state's DMV website to change the address on my driver's license, which I figured I could do online. There was an ad on the DMV's webpage (I didn't see that it was an ad until too late) that said "Change Address". It looked like a legit link on the DMV's website. It took me to a form to fill out to change my address and fill in my credit card information. I feel like an idiot, but I did it. I thought I was purchasing my new driver's license, but all I was purchasing was a pdf download some sort of road guide. What a rip-off! It said the charge for this "handy" guide is $23 something plus a 4 dollar processing fee. I called the company and got a message saying that it's after hours, so I emailed them. Haven't heard back yet. I will be calling them tomorrow. I feel so cheated.

UPDATE: I emailed them and asked them to refund my money. They sent me both a text and an email back within about 12 hours that said they'd void the transaction. True to their word, both the transaction and the processing fee have been removed from my credit card bill. The purchase was voided within a couple of days. I've very happy about that. The whole thing was just a pain in the butt. Cautionary tale, I guess.

meanstreaka
12/20/18

What is your address? That's what I thought you cowardly college drop outs. Enjoy while you can, some day someone will find you. Semper Fi

jeannea40
12/11/18

I too got scammed yesterday. And today when I called the number given it could not be reached (of course). And it's so clever the way it's automatically inserted into the online driver's license renewal process. Be very careful when renewing online.

bethj23
11/21/18

I was trying to update my address and thought I was doing it but purchased a $#*!ing guide instead? What utter bull $#*!. This site is a scam! Give me my money back. Garbage.

billyc85
11/9/18

They tried to get me but I cancelled my card when I heard the Pakistanian guy talkin and he asked
for my email my Social Security and all kind of stuff so it's fake it's a big scam

sandram448
10/22/18

It is a scam. Wow they should be shame. Thought I was getting my license. Somebody needs to shut this site down.

lydial42
10/12/18

Will charge you $3.99, then $19.99 for nothing. Cautions, Stay away from this site!!!!!

jerryc224
10/11/18

Took as quick look and it appeared I could easily replace a stolen license. No way to get a temporary and not even sure they get you the replacement license. Cancelled my order when they sent me a note saying thank you for buying a road guide. I did not intend to purchase any road guide and just wanted a replacement license. They then charged me a fee to cancel. Use caution stay away. In Washington State go to License express and you will be much happier. Deliberately Misleading!!

carinag2
9/28/18

This site will pop up first on a search for drivers license renewal and, unless you look closely, it looks like you are renewing your license with the DVM. Instead, they will take your info, charge your credit card for booklets and coupons you really DO NOT NEED, but you find out after they get you. CONSUMER RIPOFF SCAM AND
CROOKS

kimw307
8/22/18

It seems that you are ordering you license but all that you get is the paperwork that you take to the dl office which you can get for free anywhere. The charge is $19.99 and a $3.99 processing fee. When you call for a refund they gladly give you the 19.99 refund but keep the processing fee. Think of how much money they scam off of us in a year.

jenniferc550
7/30/18

onlinedriverslicense.org is operated by Cambridge Media Services in Portland, OR. On 7/30/2018, I googled CA DMV and this website appeared at the top of the search results. Complete scam. The website misleads you to believe you can order a replacement drivers license. You are prompted to select a service, in my case Replace Drivers License. There is no prompt or option to select Easy Guide. As I completed the forms to submit my information, after I entered my credit card information, the system clocked and I never saw the transaction completed. No option to review order, etc. Then I got an email thanking me for ordering the Easy Guide. I called immediately to dispute it and the woman on the other end of the phone proceeded with a sales pitch for it. I told her I was not interested and had to demand a refund. She offered a refund for the $19.99 Easy Guide, and told me the processing fee ($3.99) was non-refundable. I want my processing fee refunded. This is a complete scam! I have also reported them to the CA Attorney General.

lineuv
7/24/18

Clearly their site was made to baffle with the official website of Florida. When the driver realizes that the site is a fake, it is too late, the Information has already been entered. First they charged $1, after that they charged $3 and after a few days they charged $19.99. It's a police case.

jamesd707
JAMES D.
7/10/18

Yes I got scammed, I thought this sit to be a legitimate means to renew my drivers license, however what they are selling is information that is already free on the DMV site, do not I repeat do not get tricked as I have. They are generating revenue through cancelation fees. Go directly to the DMV online site, they are an independent company with no affiliation with any government agencies.

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marys957
6/24/18

Just another SCAM story here. The popup that says they are not affiliated with any government agency comes up AFTER you place your order. And.. how do they get a .org address? I thought that was for non-profit. If I could give them NO STARS, I would. How are they still in business?? I called for a refund and there's a $3.99 cancellation fee. They are getting rich from cancelled orders!

dustinb62
5/14/18

These people try to mislead you into thinking you are getting a drivers licence replacement. You are not. You have to call them to get your money back. I dont know how these people are still in business.

gerryt9
4/23/18

These people obviously cannot make a living legitimately!
So they resort to deception! They are the epitome of criminals!
Lock them up!

katd28
4/20/18

Borat Media, LLC owns and operates this website. They pay to get up to the top of Google search, then hide any plainly worded evidence they are unaffiliated with the DOL and are not a portal to getting your license renewed until *AFTER* you've made the mistake of handing over your credit card. Is it enough that they have a 100% Money Back guarantee or a clever '.org' web domain? I don't think so, hence my leaving this review. Someone complained to their attorney general. That's not a bad step. But first and foremost, CALL YOUR BANK AND REPLACE YOUR CREDIT CARD. This excuse for a website needs none of your money.

johns2693
4/7/18

Got scammed, doesn't happen to me much. Called Onlin-Drivers-Licenses.org and canceled (had to encourage them to not charge me the nonrefundable $2+ processing charge). Called credit card company to make sure no charge. Site is owned by Borat Media LLC, another worthless company plaguing this country. When I looked further it seems there a lot of similar scammers out there, so be careful.

kirstens10
3/24/18

Yes, it's a scam. I googled DMV drivers license renewal, and this site is the first one that comes up on google. Started filling in my information to "Renew my drivers license"... Yeah right! I realized when I didn't get a confirmation, that something was wrong. Looked at the website name, and just now saw I was NOT on the DMV website, and immediately called my bank to cancel my debit card. There was already a charge on there! Wow, these scammers are fast! Took them just a few minutes! Lesson learned, look at the website name the whole time!!!

zakm15
2/5/18

What a smarmy business model! They are utilizing a misleading user interface to confuse people into purchasing things they don't need, and in fact holding themselves out as if your drivers license renewal is all taken care of and on its way.

cheryll148
1/4/18

I was simply trying to renew my driver's license and without realizing got snookered into the purchase of an item I do need or want. I honestly thought I had renewed my drivers license only to discover that I had ordered something I did not want. I request that my order cancelled immediately!

miket206
11/14/17

These guys are a scam, the only reason they exist is somehow they appear at the top of google searches. There is no price shown at any point ugh.

kayb71
10/22/17

They took money out of my account Without my permission.
I did report them to the Attorney General's Office
Scammers

Response from Sophia M., OnlineDriversLicenses.org Representative
Hi Kay-

The charge you would have received is for our Road Advisors Guide™ which is a state specific guide designed to save you time by better preparing you for any related activities with the DMV.

If you need to reach us, please call us at 1-866-721-9827 or send an email to info@onlinedriverslicenses.org, and we will do our best to resolve your issue at the earliest. Our operating hours are 7am to 9pm EST from Monday to Friday, and 9am to 6pm EST on weekends.

Customer Service Team
vickic37
10/16/17

This is nothing but a scam. Getting so tired of people making things look legit especially when a state trooper told me I could do this. What a crock of bull. No stars.

Response from Sophia M., OnlineDriversLicenses.org Representative
Hi Vicki-

Customer Service Team.
michelef37
10/11/17

Shame on them! They make it look like you are renewing your license and they charge your bank account but you get nothing but some kind of book on how to renew your license! One charge to my account for 19.99 and then one for 3.99. Don't fall for this site!!!

Response from Sophia M., OnlineDriversLicenses.org Representative
Hi Michele-

Customer Service Team.

CALL 866-721-9827 TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!! They know it is a scam!

By MARGARET B.

CALL 866-721-9827 TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!!! They know it is a scam!

By MARGARET B.

Questions? Get answers from the OnlineDriversLicenses.org staff and other customers.

OnlineDriversLicenses.org?