Onlinediscountz.net

Onlinediscountz.net has a consumer rating of 1 star from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Onlinediscountz.net ranks 99th among DVD sites.

How would you rate Onlinediscountz.net?

“I ordered 4 disney dvds”

Jarvy V.
5/9/10

I ordered 4 disney dvds. They took payment from my credit card. They sent me a notice saying it was shipped. Then I got an email entitled "delivery Problem". I couldn't open it and the tech staff said it was an email that went "missing" in cyberspace. I tired to contact the company but had no response. They are a total SCAM!

jarvyv
May 9th, 2010

pamc2
March 29th, 2010

The movie was a pirate version and would not play. They don't have an address or respond to email requests for refund.
Also known as timelessdisneyclassics.com

unitym
January 19th, 2011

This company is fronted by

DIRECTI INTERNET SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM.

In Sri Lanka. Stay well away. This is a front for money mules, anonymous web sites, hackers and thieves. Be warned, be very careful!

danb6
March 22nd, 2010

Ordered two DVDs, were supposed to be delivered within 14 days. 16 days later no DVDs, credit card was charged on the day item was ordered, no response to attempts to contact the company. Online order status shows "in process" after 16 days.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension or converted from reviews due to lack of content.

Thanks Tran!