Olx.co.za

Olx.co.za has a consumer rating of 1.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Olx.co.za also ranks 89th among Classifieds sites.

How would you rate Olx.co.za?

“Thieves Playground”

Nokuthula Z.
5/15/19

I wish ownership of item that are sold here can be verified, thieves are taking advantage of us. More security please!

nokuthulaz
May 15th, 2019
jacov
August 14th, 2017
I have been using OLX for the past three years to buy and sell items. Recently they launched an updated app and I must say it went from very good to very bad. They removed the sms option to sms sellers about their items. The email notifications also don't come through to notify you as it should. They also removed all filters, so now you cannot see how old the advertisement is, so you end up spending hours on the d site to find something. And that is if someone gets back to you. Im not impressed by the new website and wish they could change it back to the old site.

Most people in my country use it, so if I need cheap items online I use the site.

By Nokuthula Z.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Olx.co.za staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Olx.co.za?

Have a question about Olx.co.za?