Review of OliveGarden

OliveGarden reviews

Orlando, Florida

kassandram1
10/15/18

On October 14th I had a party of 10 go to olive garden for my daughters birthday. They had 2 servers helping our table but it was more like 1. One would take all the orders the other would bring them to the table. It started off with the seating.
We got there knowing we would wait for a table with a large group. They didnt tell us half the party had to arrive be fore they would seat us. Only after they seated a party of 7 20 minutes after we arrived did we learn this.
They waitresses took our drink order and got us incorrect drinks. After that they took our food orders and wrote my order down wrong. Instead of fixing it (I ordered the unlimited pasta) they showed me what she wrote down. I left it alone. I wanted a second bowl but after they served our food my drink never got refilled and they never came back. We had to ask other servers for to go boxes. And then we had to ask other servers to get our bill split correctly. It was very disappointing. I have had questionable service before but I have never felt like an annoyance or a nuisance at the restaurant that my daughter insists on going to at least once a month.
I will seriously reconsider going there anytime in the near future. I get better service from our fast food places.

clarar37
9/24/18

Not to bad of a place for micorwave food. Literally thats what it is. Haha and i still sometimes go there for a craving of alfredo pasta with a ceap load of cheese

aarond66
5/4/18

Quality of food is ok but the price is very high. We can get same quality of food in local restaurants. Encourage those restaurants rather going chains like these.

jenniferh247
2/7/17

It's funny how past events at restaurants can put such a bad taste in your mouth that you won't go back.

I ate at our local Olive Garden about a year ago but a few years before that I had such bad service that I just don't want to pay for that. It's not cheap for the microwave dinner and when a grumpy old woman serves everyone around you and you wait almost a hour for your menu (I had to get up from the table and physically get in her way to just ask her for a menu and maybe a glass of water) you just don't want to do that again.

garyc59
3/15/16

We went here after a movie with the kids. Great service and same consistent quality food for the money.

Questions? Get answers from the OliveGarden staff and other customers.

OliveGarden?